YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
This thread's debate is almost as bad as 5 drunk guys talking about either politics or religion lol
I don't understand. What kind of professional debate were you expecting in a thread filled with guys who wants to bang/let others bang a fictional nympho priestess?

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
I don't understand. What kind of professional debate were you expecting in a thread filled with guys who wants to bang/let others bang a fictional nympho priestess?
For sure I didn't expect people to judge on what someone else was fapping to lol

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
For sure I didn't expect people to judge on what someone else was fapping to lol
Then you must be new here. NTR is the most shat on fetish and I doubt that's this way only on F95. Not exactly without a reason mind you. But it's not like the other side is anymore innocent.
In the end both are heretics indulging in debauchery and both should be purged.

421030_1.jpg

Dec 17, 2018
I don't understand the people with a revulsion for NTR even taking an interest in a game where the fetish is a large portion of it.
If I stuck my dick in a cake, would you find another cake, or try to eat around the parts my dick didn't touch?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
when do you think this game will be finished ?
That my friend its a question for the 500k$ dollars

i didnt catch up with Nymphomania paradox or not even the other games that can be found on his dl site profile, but if i have to guess i can say for february or march of 2021.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
How do I fix this?
Download RPGM RTP files.

How much of this game do u play as the male character?
You can go solo as either character (almost) whenever you want and you are technically playing as the male protagonist whenever you are not solo. That being said there are only like 3 scenes currently for the solo male protagonist which involve girls other than the priestess.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes