Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Some spoilers from 0.18 that will come out tommorow, NTR contents will be add to the game.
(And if somebody ask, 0.2 will still be released at the end of this month, no announce about delay)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First picture is Kohaku saying, "no way!"
and the guy second in the pic is a homeless dude "dirtily sticking to her body"(?) [Probably from the sweat and dirt] from what little I am able to read.

genesis145

Jun 23, 2018
So I finished all the One Star Quests. Afterwards it said something like: thats all for ver 0.1.
Did i finish it or is there more to do besides the obscure Dungeon Test?
Why cant I enter any buildings in the red light disctrict besides maybe the fortune teller, who i could only visit once.
Is it just not finished or am i simply too dumb?

Last edited:

Denjin

May 30, 2019
So I finished all the One Star Quests. Afterwards it said something like: thats all for ver 0.1.
Did i finish it or is there more to do besides the obscure Dungeon Test?
Why cant I enter any buildings in the red light disctrict besides maybe the fortune teller, who i could only visit once.
Is it just not finished or am i simply too dumb?
This thread doesn't have "completed" prefix, you should know this game still in development

genesis145

Jun 23, 2018
This thread doesn't have "completed" prefix, you should know this game still in development
alright, so i just hit the wall. when it said thats all for ver 0.1 i thought i was missing the content from 0.1 to 0.17. thanks anyways

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
what's new ?
-Story expansion
-New erotic enemy "Lunatic" Boss
-Take away event (homeless underground sewage)
-Terrible ending (homeless underground sewage)
-New character "???"
-New skill acquisition
-Instant death item Started selling at the shop
・ Added 3 new erotic pictures
・ Various erotic differences added to existing pictures

image-800.jpg
Homeless madman enemy

image-web (3).jpg
New character - Mysterious woman. She can be shown with public hair or without it, depending on the settings player chose at the start of the game.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
-Story expansion
-New erotic enemy "Lunatic" Boss
-Take away event (homeless underground sewage)
-Terrible ending (homeless underground sewage)
-New character "???"
-New skill acquisition
-Instant death item Started selling at the shop
・ Added 3 new erotic pictures
・ Various erotic differences added to existing pictures

View attachment 817294
Homeless madman enemy

View attachment 817296
New character - Mysterious woman. She can be shown with public hair or without it, depending on the settings player chose at the start of the game.
Very thicc, I love it <(")

May 3, 2017
Dang it was looking forward to alchemist content I would have settled for lewding the elf to...sigh will wait for the English release before puting anymore input, I'm only disappointed by the changlog so who knows.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
Download RPGM RTP files.

You can go solo as either character (almost) whenever you want and you are technically playing as the male protagonist whenever you are not solo. That being said there are only like 3 scenes currently for the solo male protagonist which involve girls other than the priestess.
What RPGM RTP do I need?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
What RPGM RTP do I need?
Pretty sure this one is .

They aren't huge downloads and you will need all of them if you plan to play other RPGM games so it wouldn't hurt to just get them all now so you don't have to worry about it in the future, unless of course this is the only RPGM game you plan to play.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes