BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
If you're a Japanese speaker that follows his Japanese discord, do you know if he takes game feedback there? (there's alot of ideas i'd like to throw in) or just pass my suggestions along.
let me guess ... patreon discord only right?

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Here's the foundation for a walkthrough. You all can edit it, just don't spam it.
It requires people to request permission to edit first. But that may be for the better. I kinda skimmed through posts near the release dates and found these 2 posts. Would be a decent start to the walkthrough. I'm not sure if there were more detailed posts for scenes.

It seems no one make a list of H events yet so I will, this's what I have found so far
1.Game's opening (Auto)
2. Netorase event at the bar (Unlock event 3)
3. Exhibition event at the low traffic street (Buy a mask)
4. Bath event (Play as Jimmy, there're 2-3 event)
5. Anal sex, sexual harassment, kissing (Press A)
6. Potion Maker event (Talk to her when alone)
7. Slime event (Do the ring quest)
8. After done with 2,3,4, go to red light district
9. Ending when love with priestess at 200 (Haven't try yet, use cheat engine then choose ending at the bed)

There're some more events but they're still incomplete (means no H scene yet)
The Netorase Heart can go up to 20 atm. Each related events net you +5, that makes 4 Netorase Heart events in total. Each of them are located:
1-At the bar where you ask Kohaku to go sit down on that table.
2-At the bathouse, where two guys let you in on some secret peephole after succeeding in persuading them. Use the bathouse multiple times while choosing the MC, and ask Kohaku to get near the peephole everytime.
3-Buy a mask at the armshop (100G). Then wait until night falls. Come to the area with less trafic at the far right of the center district. Make Kohaku wear the mask and exhibit her there.
4-Wait until night falls, come to the red district at the far left and you'll see a man begging for some used panties (require you to have at least 15 Netorase Heart), talk to him and coerce Kohaku into accepting his request.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
We should make H-scene list for each character, that would be easier to search
Or each dungeon

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Im curious at what time the Potion Maker, The succubus,the ogre girl at tavern,the elf duo from the other adventurer, the fortune teller and the healkeeper *the girl at the dungeon test that aids adventurer's, ladies and scared little boys* will have their respectively scenes.

imma be honest to say this game have so far a lot of girls to pick from to have fun with <3

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
It requires people to request permission to edit first. But that may be for the better. I kinda skimmed through posts near the release dates and found these 2 posts. Would be a decent start to the walkthrough. I'm not sure if there were more detailed posts for scenes.
Thanks, i fixed it now so that anyone can edit. If it gets out of control i'll switch it back to what i had before.

Reactions: Mordith135

Silverstig

May 8, 2020
Is there anything more to the priest scene with the prisoners? It turns into blank text on the second event even tho it has an !. I don't mind if its a placeholder for future updates but don't want to miss out on something.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
rpg maker game value goes with this formula x*2+1 where x is the value you see in game. So for example, you want to search for money, which in this example, is 100, you need to type in the search box of cheat engine as 100*2+1
I tried this formula but it doesn't seem to work for love :/

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
If you're a Japanese speaker that follows his Japanese discord, do you know if he takes game feedback there? (there's alot of ideas i'd like to throw in) or just pass my suggestions along.
I think you also can put the suggestions and ideas in Ci-en, he is fine for a reply in English.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Just wanna ask why the names on ver0.17b not showing the characters name in the dialogue box is this a bug?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes