BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No matter how much i try to find the insanity, love characters status, affection etc ... i can't find them for some damn reason!

they either not named as they stated, or im not looking where i should properly by using saveeditor online :/ *not even with the rpg save file editor*.

so the stats of strength, intelligence, etc ... cant be modified?

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Yea, love value. Have been doing so. Wait, so I'm supposed to enter the full formula rather than calculating it first then inputting it?
I'd enter the full formula if you were not good at calculating. I try the search for love value in cheat engine and it was findable, so either you calculated wrong or your cheat engine did not show up search results properly.

No matter how much i try to find the insanity, love characters status, affection etc ... i can't find them for some damn reason!

they either not named as they stated, or im not looking where i should properly by using saveeditor online :/ *not even with the rpg save file editor*.

so the stats of strength, intelligence, etc ... cant be modified?
if you are using 0.18, then the value will be in Japanese. Also, stats can't be modified but you can change the stats point.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Here is the translated v0.18 changelog.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything is translated using DeepL.

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
uh so is there fucking yet or not? cant just play a game based on a ''erotic scenes yes" and get jebaited like the first alpha

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I'd enter the full formula if you were not good at calculating. I try the search for love value in cheat engine and it was findable, so either you calculated wrong or your cheat engine did not show up search results properly.

if you are using 0.18, then the value will be in Japanese. Also, stats can't be modified but you can change the stats point.
Oh i was using 0.18 but trying to find the love value. Is that why?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Here's the foundation for a walkthrough. You all can edit it, just don't spam it.
guess this shoulda be updated periodically and possibly stickied on the first post thread to help others to get the hang of the stuff on current & future versions.

Edit: BabyYoda can this be possible pretty please !!!?

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
guess this shoulda be updated periodically and possibly stickied on the first post thread to help others to get the hang of the stuff on current & future versions.
Agreed, it would be great if there was a link on the first post so people don't have to search through the comments to get to the walkthrough.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Well someone decided to delete the walkthrough so I reuploaded it in view only mode. If someone knows a way to prevent people from deleting the document but still allows people to add to it anonymously then let me know. If you want to edit it now I think you have to request access so until we find a better way I'll just grant everyone access that requests it.

Edit: I don't recommend looking at the old walkthrough, the person who deleted it is posting pictures of some pretty gross shit.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Well someone decided to delete the walkthrough so I reuploaded it in view only mode. If someone knows a way to prevent people from deleting the document but still allows people to add to it anonymously then let me know. If you want to edit it now I think you have to request access so until we find a better way I'll just grant everyone access that requests it.

Edit: I don't recommend looking at the old walkthrough, the person who deleted it is posting pictures of some pretty gross shit.
Yeah, 3 or 4 from 4chan posting gore and guro stuff in the old docs.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Well someone decided to delete the walkthrough so I reuploaded it in view only mode. If someone knows a way to prevent people from deleting the document but still allows people to add to it anonymously then let me know.
If you don't mind being the only writer, you could make a separate copy left in comment only mode and let people pitch in their info/suggestions and then you put it together. I figured that it was inevitable that someone would come in and mess it up.

The system I'm suggesting would be something like this:
Doc A (Draft): Comment-only, you and other accepted editors do the writing here
Doc B (Final): View-only, directly copied over from draft after it's refined. Version that would be put in the OP.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes