Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Just select all variables, copy it and translate it in google translate.
Well, I didn't think I could copy them since you couldn't edit the fields, thanks for the tip. I also have a mobile translator so that helped although it can be a bit wonky. I've found the values now, thanks.

So what affects her willingness to strip in public? Is it the lust value? And are you able to harass her in public?

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Well, I didn't think I could copy them since you couldn't edit the fields, thanks for the tip. I also have a mobile translator so that helped although it can be a bit wonky. I've found the values now, thanks.

So what affects her willingness to strip in public? Is it the lust value? And are you able to harass her in public?
I haven't tried harassing her in the public. But, If I had to guess, it should be lust. Or maybe the netorase value.

Edit: Try increasing the exposure tolerance.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I haven't tried harassing her in the public. But, If I had to guess, it should be lust. Or maybe the netorase value.

Edit: Try increasing the exposure tolerance.
Tried editing it, no dice. Seems like it's related to the netorase exposure. It must just not be coded in yet, public sexual harassment.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Just use the rpgmaker save editor. It's easier to identify the variables.
you may want to enlighten me on this one since, since someone replied me a few pages ago that some stats can't be altered.

idk if we talking about character's affection, main character stats on strength, charisma, int etc ...

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
you may want to enlighten me on this one since, since someone replied me a few pages ago that some stats can't be altered.

idk if we talking about character's affection, main character stats on strength, charisma, int etc ...
Open the save in RPGM save editor. Click on advanced and select 'Edit Switches and Variables'. Click on variables, then click on one of the variable, ctrl+a and ctrl+c.
Then go to any translation website and paste it. Use that translation to edit the variables.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Open the save in RPGM save editor. Click on advanced and select 'Edit Switches and Variables'. Click on variables, then click on one of the variable, ctrl+a and ctrl+c.
Then go to any translation website and paste it. Use that translation to edit the variables.
Many thanks!

blessed

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
I haven't tried anything past 0.15 yet but does anyone know if there will be other H monsters in dungeons other than just goblins? This game's dungeon H is amazing, hoping for a lot more variety than goblins

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I haven't tried anything past 0.15 yet but does anyone know if there will be other H monsters in dungeons other than just goblins? This game's dungeon H is amazing, hoping for a lot more variety than goblins
There's hobos in the sewers that can rape the priestess. They also have a brutal end.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I can't seem to get the Goblin end. Is there just a defeat rape but no ending for that? I've been watching her for like 2 ingame weeks now.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
I can't seem to get the Goblin end. Is there just a defeat rape but no ending for that? I've been watching her for like 2 ingame weeks now.
If you mean Golbin end, then there is nothing right now because it has not implemented yet. The walkthrough is wrong in that part. The only endings you can see now is hobo end and ogre end (dungeon test).

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
If you mean Golbin end, then there is nothing right now because it has not implemented yet. The walkthrough is wrong in that part. The only endings you can see now is hobo end and ogre end (dungeon test).
I might've misremembered but I believe the goblin end is implemented in the dungeon test. I remember something about being brought to a crystal ball room with the option to look or rescue. Probably not implemented in the main game yet though.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes