Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I might've misremembered but I believe the goblin end is implemented in the dungeon test. I remember something about being brought to a crystal ball room with the option to look or rescue. Probably not implemented in the main game yet though.
You're right, there is a brutal ending in the dungeon. Might have to fix that in the walkthrough then. Thanks!

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
How are you supposed to get the key from the sewer guy to reach the hobos? The walkthrough doesn't really explain but the guy won't give me the key.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
How are you supposed to get the key from the sewer guy to reach the hobos? The walkthrough doesn't really explain but the guy won't give me the key.
It does explain it in the walkthrough portion. The prison guard only gives the key once you've accepted quest involving that area. Since it is a main quest, you must also do all the previous main quests before it will become available.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
If you mean Golbin end, then there is nothing right now because it has not implemented yet. The walkthrough is wrong in that part. The only endings you can see now is hobo end and ogre end (dungeon test).
You're right, there is a brutal ending in the dungeon. Might have to fix that in the walkthrough then. Thanks!
So can someone confirm that the most recent version (0.18) does not have the fortune teller events for goblins implemented yet, outside of the dungeon test?

Also does that mean the hobo defeat events are not implemented? I can't imagine that you can use the fortune teller to see the recently implemented hobo events yet are unable to see the goblin events that have been around in the dungeon test for quite a while.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
It does explain it in the walkthrough portion. The prison guard only gives the key once you've accepted quest involving that area. Since it is a main quest, you must also do all the previous main quests before it will become available.
I tried to add some clarification regarding main quests to the walkthrough. A reminder that I have yet to actually play v0.18 so if I got something wrong let me know please.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
So can someone confirm that the most recent version (0.18) does not have the fortune teller events for goblins implemented yet, outside of the dungeon test?

Also does that mean the hobo defeat events are not implemented? I can't imagine that you can use the fortune teller to see the recently implemented hobo events yet are unable to see the goblin events that have been around in the dungeon test for quite a while.
The Hobo end was there, but the goblin end was not in the main game. In fact, I try but it's bug as hell since after viewing the scene using the fortune teller, you will be sent to the goblin location.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mordith135

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018

Hobo defeat event is implemented, just no english text. You can use the fortune teller and after about, one week? You'll encounter the event.

In the normal game, goblin defeat isn't implemented(I slept through two weeks and kept watching via fortune teller), the goblin defeat can only occur in the dungeon by being defeated by goblins. This is on 0.18 I recently tested it.

Reactions: Mordith135

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Calling it, this game looks like its getting traction from the priestess and it actually may lead to be a huuuuuuuuugeeee ass game with a lot of things to do!

• Haha
Reactions: Lover Of Waifus
Jan 10, 2020
Someone played 0.17b please introduce me what is new in this version
The changes are as follows

Quest Navi is implemented.
Change the initial position of the choices.
Bug fixes
Priest solo sexual event material (like a collection of small stories)
Iris Events
You can now check the progress of quests from the menu.
We'll be tweaking the display and other details a bit more, but the current version still works.

Initial position for choices.
The initial position of the choices is now with nothing selected to prevent false selections.
On the other hand, if many people think this is more difficult to use, we'll consider changing it again.

Priest solo sexual harassment
The priest is now involved in sexual harassment when she's soloing.
Minor events count up towards about 10 different events.
If I'm a solo priest and I'm wandering around the city day or night, I'm sure I'll encounter something, but there are quite a few minor ones, so I'll publish the list at a later date.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes