Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
Seems like Techno has to crunch, which makes sense since his computer died partway through development. On Twitter he did say that it's coming out in two days, just 40m ago.
Dying computer? What hes doing with him, frying bacon on CPU and add little tips of olive oil to the GPU so FAN's could spin faster

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I'm almost certain it's trolls or people paid to write shit reviews, the guy calling the heroine ugly and fat gives another game that has borderline loli pedo shit 5 stars. And dumbasses rating this game low because "not free", "censored", and "too long for updates" yet rate games like Wild Life and Karry's Prison 5 fucking stars. total bucha hypocrites.
the useless admins who love censorship on this website should do something about these trash reviews. those low reviews give no constructive criticism, yet are allowed to stay for no reason whatsoever.
Well if u think the rewiews are dishonest you can always flag them, i still think that is way too soon to rewiew the game as it is

Reactions: MrAnderson

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Whenever it comes it comes. after all this game seems to be having a long season before having implemented completely the stats system event that its on the surroundings and places: meaning forest ladder and defeating the orc girl at the bar.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
This Is one of techo's latest tweets translated with deepl, it seems that kohaku Will think about the mc and gain love for him if She fucks with someone less skilled than him lol

"Even if the priest's lust for sex is high and he meets a mob NPC, if the protagonist's skill endurance is high compared to the skill endurance of the mob NPC, then the priest will say to the mob NPC, "Damn it, he's just cumming and his master is ten thousand times more awesome than him!That's why I'm thinking "Love+1)"

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
This Is one of techo's latest tweets translated with deepl, it seems that kohaku Will think about the mc and gain love for him if She fucks with someone less skilled than him lol

"Even if the priest's lust for sex is high and he meets a mob NPC, if the protagonist's skill endurance is high compared to the skill endurance of the mob NPC, then the priest will say to the mob NPC, "Damn it, he's just cumming and his master is ten thousand times more awesome than him!That's why I'm thinking "Love+1)"
Will the opposite happen? like, if she fucks a dude that's better than the mc, then will she like mc less?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrAnderson

MrAnderson

Dec 10, 2019
event-gunin-base1.jpg
I don't know if this is legal or not, maybe everyone is gonna hate me cause i post ''''''''''''''spoilers''''''''''''''' about the game idk too if the mods are gonna deleted my comment but, i found this (making ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿metadata?????? or something to know how is the game inside, idk how its say)... so, theres a lot of pictures but i just gonna comment this, couse this call my attention, A LOT. Maybe its a deleted event or future event, pls don't hate me i just wanna know more about this amazing game, sorry if this is not legal T.T

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes