Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Now that the newest version has been released here are some more links to the walkthrough:

I've read through the CI-en post and updated the game news/patch notes section but it seems like not much has changed outside of story content. However that being said I could have easily missed something or misunderstood because I do not actually play the Japanese version, so if anyone that does play the JP version has at least a basic understanding of what is going on wants to help update the walkthrough feel free to leave some comments on what changed in the comment walkthrough and I will update both with the new content.

Also as stated above if a mod could link the walkthrough on the main page that would be great.

P.S. Would you guys prefer just one walkthrough with comments enabled or is it better with two versions like it is currently? I don't care either way but figured having a view only version would be cleaner for people to look at when they just need some help instead of trying to add content/ask questions.
I think the view-only mode is pretty damn clean and it's great for ease of access. If you don't mind the upkeep labor cost, please keep it up! Thank you for your effort :]

Reactions: Mordith135

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Here is the translated v0.20 changelog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything is translated using DeepL.

Sieg113

Aug 19, 2019
some people can understand a little bit about japanese, people like me, so i don't care too much about that.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
If nothing significant was added on the lastest english version then i guess that's the reason the uploaders havent share it.

better to wait a lil bit more til they add more stuff i guess?

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
in 0.18 hobo fuck and new villian is added next to a ending i would wait for 0.20 in eng
of use a translator for0.20

Aug 28, 2017
I would really appreciate it if someone were to upload 0.2

Some of us (like me) speak Japanese. And also you should looking up things like textractor which allows you to inject google translate into games so the game gets translated in real time while you play it.

I never understood why F95zone is so against Japanese versions being uploaded.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes