Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Well, at least the 0.20 has two new scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't have time for the Katfile link, here's the 0.20_fixed (Japanese) mega link: Mega 0.20
The second girl is probably the wife of the guy who was helped by that nobleman, and who left his wife to sleep at the nobleman's house

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Ganso-kun

May 19, 2020
Someone can tell me a Program so i can increase the priestess lust or something? Like experience, Luck, sex endurance...

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Someone can tell me a Program so i can increase the priestess lust or something? Like experience, Luck, sex endurance...
I added a section to the bottom of the Walkthrough on save editing that briefly explains how to use to edit this game.

Reactions: YanChen

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
So a lot of ppl are asking how to cheat in the game there are 2 options!!!

#1 is save edit with a site :
or you could download RpgMakerSaveEdit from here : https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

The Second is" (the one i like to use it sound like a lot but once used to it it takes max 20sec to install)

#2 is a RGSS3 Cheat because i can see everything on the go in this game engine but it needs a little more effort.
(+ you get noclip:cool:)

First you need to unpack the *Game.rgss3a* file i do this with a program called *RPG Maker Decrypter*
Link and how to use in link: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
(Don't forget to put the unpacked files in the game folder and remove the *Game.rgss3* back it up in a other folder or delete it)

Then download *RPG_VX_ACE_Cheat_System*
LINK: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/

put the file in the game folder and run *Game_Cheat* it will tell you MAIN CHEAT ADDED press OK and it will close again
now open Game_Cheat again and the game will run if you did all correct.

in game you can press F8 to open the cheat(does not work in scripted events with talking)
Tip:
F8 open cheat menu, the is a store in there where you can buy and sell gold so you dont have to save edit it.
In Settings-ALL the is a option for Debug-mode when ON if you hold CTRL you can no-clip.
now that Debug-mode is on you can press F9 and go mess with value's as well.

!!FOR THIS GAME!!
if you are in Debug-mode and press f9
and go down to * V [0081-0090] * you can adjust love - lust -exposure and more of the priest ;)

The is also 1 page in there that can let you level and add more skillpoint for the church but i dont remember what number it was you have to look for your self

***Some had some trouble with the second method so i made a fast video on HOW TO

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
This is dumb, you are locked out from new content if you have progressed through iris and first storyline quest

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
This is dumb, you are locked out from new content if you have progressed through iris and first storyline quest
What do you mean?

A side note, I found the merchant dude in the library after talking to the "insane" guy in the church. Since none of the .02 stuff is translated, I'm now stuck.

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
So a lot of ppl are asking how to cheat in the game there are 2 options!!!

#1 is save edit with a site :
or you could download RpgMakerSaveEdit from here : https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

The Second is" (the one i like to use it sound like a lot but once used to it it takes max 20sec to install)

#2 is a RGSS3 Cheat because i can see everything on the go in this game engine but it needs a little more effort.
(+ you get noclip:cool:)

First you need to unpack the *Game.rgss3a* file i do this with a program called *RPG Maker Decrypter*
Link and how to use in link: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/
(Don't forget to put the unpacked files in the game folder and remove the *Game.rgss3* back it up in a other folder or delete it)

Then download *RPG_VX_ACE_Cheat_System*
LINK: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-vx-ace-cheat-menu.20567/

put the file in the game folder and run *Game_Cheat* it will tell you MAIN CHEAT ADDED press OK and it will close again
now open Game_Cheat again and the game will run if you did all correct.

in game you can press F8 to open the cheat(does not work in scripted events with talking)
Tip:
F8 open cheat menu, the is a store in there where you can buy and sell gold so you dont have to save edit it.
In Settings-ALL the is a option for Debug-mode when ON if you hold CTRL you can no-clip.
now that Debug-mode is on you can press F9 and go mess with value's as well.

!!FOR THIS GAME!!
if you are in Debug-mode and press f9
and go down to * V [0081-0090] * you can adjust love - lust -exposure and more of the priest ;)

The is also 1 page in there that can let you level and add more skillpoint for the church but i dont remember what number it was you have to look for your self
Damn I didn't know about the debug part with the noclip with that tool! Thanks for the tip!

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
Btw, if I'm on 0.20 and I create a new game and choose english, will it still be 0.20 with the 0.18 content in english and 0.20 in japanese or will it only have the v0.18 content?

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Btw, if I'm on 0.20 and I create a new game and choose english, will it still be 0.20 with the 0.18 content in english and 0.20 in japanese or will it only have the v0.18 content?
It'll have English translation till 0.18 content ends and the rest of the dialogues will be empty.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
There is a bug in exhibition event on low traffic street
The dilouge itself content in the "speaker" Box like instead of kohaku or Jimmy who's talking we see you would look wet text in speakers box which bugged the game pls help me solve this

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes