chihuyhung

Dec 7, 2019
View attachment 837342
I don't know if this is legal or not, maybe everyone is gonna hate me cause i post ''''''''''''''spoilers''''''''''''''' about the game idk too if the mods are gonna deleted my comment but, i found this (making ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿metadata?????? or something to know how is the game inside, idk how its say)... so, theres a lot of pictures but i just gonna comment this, couse this call my attention, A LOT. Maybe its a deleted event or future event, pls don't hate me i just wanna know more about this amazing game, sorry if this is not legal T.T
How did you find these pictures?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 837342
I don't know if this is legal or not, maybe everyone is gonna hate me cause i post ''''''''''''''spoilers''''''''''''''' about the game idk too if the mods are gonna deleted my comment but, i found this (making ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿metadata?????? or something to know how is the game inside, idk how its say)... so, theres a lot of pictures but i just gonna comment this, couse this call my attention, A LOT. Maybe its a deleted event or future event, pls don't hate me i just wanna know more about this amazing game, sorry if this is not legal T.T
Oh, a good find

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
View attachment 837342
If you look through some of the earlier CI-en posts you can find quite a few images like this as well as some screenshots of the game itself with Techno talking about things that were (I assume) part of the game in earlier builds or things he is planning on adding, for example 'lending' the Priestess to another party of adventures or whoring her out to pay for a stay at an inn. I imagine as the storyline for the game progresses more of these scenes will be put back into the game.

Here are some more images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
So future date when the game's out?
Nothing even suggested yet afaik. I'd say don't expect it anytime soon, the game looks like it's still pretty early in development.

Assuming 1 major version per month (i.e 0.3 in Oct, 0.4 in Nov, etc.) we're looking at a May 2021 release. Of course, there's nothing stopping him from skipping straight to a v1.0 full release at some earlier point. At the same time, maybe the scope of the game is changed and/or other issues cause a delay. So if you're waiting for the full release, maybe check back in 3 months and see what changed.

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
Nothing even suggested yet afaik. I'd say don't expect it anytime soon, the game looks like it's still pretty early in development.

Assuming 1 major version per month (i.e 0.3 in Oct, 0.4 in Nov, etc.) we're looking at a May 2021 release. Of course, there's nothing stopping him from skipping straight to a v1.0 full release at some earlier point. At the same time, maybe the scope of the game is changed and/or other issues cause a delay. So if you're waiting for the full release, maybe check back in 3 months and see what changed.
Nah these are just samples like with the dungeon test until hes full on done. He doesnt want to give you the full amount of everything he added or it would get boring by the true release.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Can anyone mind sharing what the post says? I'm deciding if I should patron or wait for 0.20 english ver.
Technobreak: "Nymphomania Priestess Alpha version Ver0.2 is now available!

With this update, all the stories in the range of Chapter 1 have been implemented.
This time as well, only the main quest has been implemented, and side quests have not been implemented, but the main block of Chapter 1 is finally completed now.

In Chapter 1 as a whole, the beginning of the game is about to reach the second station of the whole mountain, and the future is still long, but I want to thank everyone who supported me.

However, since it is still Ver0.2, I will continue to work hard".

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Technobreak: "Nymphomania Priestess Alpha version Ver0.2 is now available!

With this update, all the stories in the range of Chapter 1 have been implemented.
This time as well, only the main quest has been implemented, and side quests have not been implemented, but the main block of Chapter 1 is finally completed now.

In Chapter 1 as a whole, the beginning of the game is about to reach the second station of the whole mountain, and the future is still long, but I want to thank everyone who supported me.

However, since it is still Ver0.2, I will continue to work hard".
Sick thanks. Is there no changelog? So, is it just a bunch of story stuff with no sexy time? I'll wait for eng ver I guess.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Well someone decided to delete the walkthrough so I reuploaded it in view only mode. If someone knows a way to prevent people from deleting the document but still allows people to add to it anonymously then let me know. If you want to edit it now I think you have to request access so until we find a better way I'll just grant everyone access that requests it.

Edit: I don't recommend looking at the old walkthrough, the person who deleted it is posting pictures of some pretty gross shit.
Can one of the mods kindly pin this to the main post? It's a great community effort and it's gonna get buried for sure.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Now that the newest version has been released here are some more links to the walkthrough:

I've read through the CI-en post and updated the game news/patch notes section but it seems like not much has changed outside of story content. However that being said I could have easily missed something or misunderstood because I do not actually play the Japanese version, so if anyone that does play the JP version has at least a basic understanding of what is going on wants to help update the walkthrough feel free to leave some comments on what changed in the comment walkthrough and I will update both with the new content.

Also as stated above if a mod could link the walkthrough on the main page that would be great.

P.S. Would you guys prefer just one walkthrough with comments enabled or is it better with two versions like it is currently? I don't care either way but figured having a view only version would be cleaner for people to look at when they just need some help instead of trying to add content/ask questions.

Sparrowhawken

Dec 26, 2019
Now that the newest version has been released here are some more links to the walkthrough:

I've read through the CI-en post and updated the game news/patch notes section but it seems like not much has changed outside of story content. However that being said I could have easily missed something or misunderstood because I do not actually play the Japanese version, so if anyone that does play the JP version has at least a basic understanding of what is going on wants to help update the walkthrough feel free to leave some comments on what changed in the comment walkthrough and I will update both with the new content.

Also as stated above if a mod could link the walkthrough on the main page that would be great.

P.S. Would you guys prefer just one walkthrough with comments enabled or is it better with two versions like it is currently? I don't care either way but figured having a view only version would be cleaner for people to look at when they just need some help instead of trying to add content/ask questions.
Great post, I second the pin/sticky. So are we looking at V.02 here tomorrow?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes