Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
If you don't mind being the only writer, you could make a separate copy left in comment only mode and let people pitch in their info/suggestions and then you put it together. I figured that it was inevitable that someone would come in and mess it up.

The system I'm suggesting would be something like this:
Doc A (Draft): Comment-only, you and other accepted editors do the writing here
Doc B (Final): View-only, directly copied over from draft after it's refined. Version that would be put in the OP.
That sounds good to me, I don't really mind being the only writer but I am likely to miss stuff or skip an update to wait for more content, also I don't play the JP version which is probably where people need the most help. I don't think there is much more to be added at the current version but having comments would also be good for people asking for help/clarification so here are the two links.

- This is for simply looking through the walkthrough, you can request access to edit

- This is for suggesting new (or fixing current) content for the walkthrough which will then be added to the view-only version, additionally you can ask questions here about parts of the game or ask for clarification on parts of the walkthrough, anyone can add comments

Also like I mentioned earlier if anyone requests permission to edit the docs I'll accept, this is just a way to prevent random people ruining the doc.

Last edited:

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Well someone decided to delete the walkthrough so I reuploaded it in view only mode. If someone knows a way to prevent people from deleting the document but still allows people to add to it anonymously then let me know. If you want to edit it now I think you have to request access so until we find a better way I'll just grant everyone access that requests it.

Edit: I don't recommend looking at the old walkthrough, the person who deleted it is posting pictures of some pretty gross shit.
You should only give authority to some persons that can edit it regularly

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Well someone decided to delete the walkthrough so I reuploaded it in view only mode. If someone knows a way to prevent people from deleting the document but still allows people to add to it anonymously then let me know. If you want to edit it now I think you have to request access so until we find a better way I'll just grant everyone access that requests it.

Edit: I don't recommend looking at the old walkthrough, the person who deleted it is posting pictures of some pretty gross shit.
Best way might be commenting. This way you can monitor it. I know it's a bit taxing on you, but maybe you could entrust some people and grant them edit access. This way you can have a few moderators and still have good quality on the walkthrough.

Edit: Ah, someone else before me suggested so as well.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I'd enter the full formula if you were not good at calculating. I try the search for love value in cheat engine and it was findable, so either you calculated wrong or your cheat engine did not show up search results properly.

if you are using 0.18, then the value will be in Japanese. Also, stats can't be modified but you can change the stats point.
I'm using CE 7.1, I've tried using the formula and I can't seem to get the love value. The first time I had a single result, I tried to change it but nothing happened.
The next time I did the scan again, I had TWO results and I tried to change both. Didn't work.

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
i don't know how meet the stranger and the boss that try to rape kohaku basically idk where to go for be able to see what's new in this update

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
I'm using CE 7.1, I've tried using the formula and I can't seem to get the love value. The first time I had a single result, I tried to change it but nothing happened.
The next time I did the scan again, I had TWO results and I tried to change both. Didn't work.
Mabe because you change the result into an even number? if so try change to an odd number, use the same formula x*2+1 to get an odd number. It's weird that you found the result but cannot change the it in rpgm game.

Zarcinie

Aug 3, 2018
can not figure out how to do the next story quest i swear i have done everything and its just not showing up

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Mabe because you change the result into an even number? if so try change to an odd number, use the same formula x*2+1 to get an odd number. It's weird that you found the result but cannot change the it in rpgm game.
Yea it's strange. I am using an odd number, but after I alter it and attempt to raise it, no love value shows up anymore. I attempt to do the love ending but it doesn't work either, so I don't know what's up.

Just to be clear, I'll list my steps;
Link CE to Nympho
Load save
Flirt kiss once to get +1 and enter that value in CE and first scan.
Kiss again to get new value and next scan (I had two values this time so i changed both)
Nothing happens.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Yea it's strange. I am using an odd number, but after I alter it and attempt to raise it, no love value shows up anymore. I attempt to do the love ending but it doesn't work either, so I don't know what's up.

Just to be clear, I'll list my steps;
Link CE to Nympho
Load save
Flirt kiss once to get +1 and enter that value in CE and first scan.
Kiss again to get new value and next scan (I had two values this time so i changed both)
Nothing happens.
Well, it's weird that it did not show up; also love ending has not been implemented yet.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Well, it's weird that it did not show up; also love ending has not been implemented yet.
Ah it might explain why nothing happens when I try to click the ending, however it still shows the ending text as red. Uhh how about the depravity value? The one that allows her to walk around naked and such.

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Ah it might explain why nothing happens when I try to click the ending, however it still shows the ending text as red. Uhh how about the depravity value? The one that allows her to walk around naked and such.
Do you mean lust? I think it doable, it just that there are not many ways to increase lust easily. Maybe try save editor?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes