whoopdiedoo

Feb 8, 2018
Oh god! You just didn't ask for the update...
I hope you barricade yourself in your house and stay away from the internet for a few days. Cuz the Technobrake white knights will be coming for you for even daring to ask the game the day it was released.
idc im finna beat my meat to either the new content or their tears

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is the closest thing we will ever get to Insemination Diary of Milk, a Bursting Busty Cow Girl on this page so I take it with delight

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Oh god! You just didn't ask for the update...
I hope you barricade yourself in your house and stay away from the internet for a few days. Cuz the Technobrake white knights will be coming for you for even daring to ask the game the day it was released.
I'm sure that most people just want the full vision of the game to be realized someday instead of making Techno feel cheated before the games' even released.

Reactions: Nexus0093

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
It's better to wait for 0.18 english or 0.2 at the end of September to fully enjoy new contents <(")

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
Download RPGM RTP files.

You can go solo as either character (almost) whenever you want and you are technically playing as the male protagonist whenever you are not solo. That being said there are only like 3 scenes currently for the solo male protagonist which involve girls other than the priestess.
ok ,thanks

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
December 2021 is my guess.
you seem pretty optimistic on that timeline for release lol!

I really wonder how much time it took for Nymphomania Paradox or Bible Violet to get completed ? ''as well other games that are on his DLSite profile that hasn't been requested here YET*

Reactions: user171

yuedutianxia

Jul 25, 2020
if it will go have 6 Chapter in total, every 1 chapter needs gos 3 months, so ok the end of 2021.

happy to see 0.18out, I saw TechnoBrake san talk to fans that don't have NTR in the game now?

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
if it will go have 6 Chapter in total, every 1 chapter needs gos 3 months, so ok the end of 2021.

happy to see 0.18out, I saw TechnoBrake san talk to fans that don't have NTR in the game now?
If you're a Japanese speaker that follows his Japanese discord, do you know if he takes game feedback there? (there's alot of ideas i'd like to throw in) or just pass my suggestions along.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
If you're a Japanese speaker that follows his Japanese discord, do you know if he takes game feedback there? (there's alot of ideas i'd like to throw in) or just pass my suggestions along.

I just started supporting him on patreon and he does interact with the people giving him suggestions, in English. He can speak english, just not confidently enough to do the translations all by himself. (to my understanding at least).

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
WALKTHROUGH WALKTHROUGH WALKTHROUGH WALKTHROUGH
WALKTHROUGH WALKTHROUGH WALKTHROUGH WALKTHROUGH
PLS
Scene 1 - Random Hobo - During fights he'll eventually assault the priestess in different poses.
Scene 2 (I think) - There's a boss that has a vore scene.
Ending - Lose one of the standard fights against a hobo. When you wake up alone and in town go to the fortune teller and click the second option. Come back every day to see the priestess get fucked in different ways. After a few days, you'll see nothing. Then you go out of town, select the option of searching for the priestess, and eventually find her and the ending.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes