EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
Phew, good thing I chose to support Remtairy instead of this dev. Sad to see him go this route all the same, as it will cause people to stop supporting him due to the mere idea that a portion of his community will be segregated against.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Well I will look if NTR is really avoidable.
It's already confirmed to be entirely avoidable. You have to actively pursue NTR stuff to get the content in the first place. And if that's not enough you can straight up turn the content off.

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
tomorrow is already been few days lol, no update and no more drama?
the update is out, you can check the devs twitter, but the uploader of this game here(BabyYoda) hasn't uploaded the game yet unfortunately..so,we are just waiting for BabyYoda:)

Reactions: xNiflheim

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Played it last night, He added some pretty quality sex scenes in this build, more NTR focused than Orc Rape this time around. A few hilarious talking/cooking events while at the camp as well.

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Not really. It's split evenly, the camp scenario has three scenes to choose from, Netorare, Netorase and Vanilla.
You seem to have misunderstood my post. I'm saying this update is more based on NTR, unlike the first few updates which added the the Orc Rape.

Also, there are 4 new scenes.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes