FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
I'm almost certain hes watching F95 to make sure his shit dosent get leaked, he stated if he sees another leak he'll basically drip feed his Patreon supporters all content updates, which is complete BS.

At this point it's probably safer to just become a patron, his prices are extremely low anyway

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I don't remember him saying that but if he did that then that'd be a pretty silly overreaction. He's pulling in nearly 2k just from his western fanbase alone, most of which who pledged to him in the first place because they came across the demo either on here or somewhere else. If he cuts it off not only will he lose some decent side income, his game is still going to be pirated regardless so it'd serve no purpose other than to lower his own potential income.

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Wholeheartedly agree. I became a patron after playing this very demo uploaded here. If he followed through on his threats it would neuter his Western income by a considerable amount.

Surprisingly enough though, not many people seemed to disagree with him (in the comments) under the post where he announced it.

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
I feel like all of us that got the update are playing it close to the chest and not leaking, or are finding alternative places to upload it. If you torrent, you may find it there.

Not gonna lie I genuinely do wanna see how If another patron is gonna leak it here publically, but so far it dosent seems so. Yet.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
This update was only netorase content? Sad.
There's a vanilla scene that involves handholding

I feel like all of us that got the update are playing it close to the chest and not leaking, or are finding alternative places to upload it. If you torrent, you may find it there.

Not gonna lie I genuinely do wanna see how If another patron is gonna leak it here publically, but so far it dosent seems so. Yet.
I've had a few conversations with TechnoBrake, and he's a pretty cool and jovial guy so while I don't agree with his stance on piracy ( and to be fair the view on piracy that he has is pretty widespread throughout Japanese developers simply because they don't see it the same way as some western devs do) I don't want to do him dirty by being the one to leak it.

I'm sure the demo will be put out there eventually, if not here then definitely on certain other places.

Last edited:

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
There's a vanilla scene that involves handholding

I've had a few conversations TechnoBrake, and he's a pretty cool and jovial guy so while I don't agree with his stance on piracy ( and to be fair the view on piracy that he has is pretty widespread throughout Japanese developers simply because they don't see it the same way as some western devs do) I don't want to do him dirty by being the one to leak it.

I'm sure the demo will be put out there eventually, if not here then definitely on certain other places.
Lol, that's peak vanilla right there. I will wait to see a more developed version of the game, as i said before as long as netorare is avoidable i have no problem with it (it could be implemented as a punishment for cheating on her or for failing a quest), but if the game is 90% getting cucked by everyone and 10% banging the priestess i won't be really interested in playing it.

semihammer

Aug 30, 2019
I wanna play the 0.4b version but i dont have money to buy it from patreon pls somebody put it for me play im crying that i cant play the newest version!!!!!

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
btw does anyone know any games similar to this?
ones where you can have your partner stolen if you're a cuck.
the closest thing i've played is sana.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes