yeetwigga

Nov 3, 2018
In the second picture, why does her mouth look like its being pulled off her face?
I gotta be real with ya, thats a huge turn-off for me

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Really annoying how the content is being kept away. It plays so well and the art is so good, wish we had the actual game.
Anyone has got a list of content currently in the dungeon test? I'm not sure whether I've been through it all or not.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
Really annoying how the content is being kept away. It plays so well and the art is so good, wish we had the actual game.
Anyone has got a list of content currently in the dungeon test? I'm not sure whether I've been through it all or not.
Kept away? You realize this test is all that exists right now right?

Reactions: Maybeimalion

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
The game gives that impression with the screenshots, they do make it seem like their is alot of content being held back for whatever reason
There's nothing being held back, he's working to finish the full game and release it as a completely finished product. The demo that's out there is just for the sake of testing/feedback so he can maybe tweak a few things.

Reactions: Maybeimalion

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
There's nothing being held back, he's working to finish the full game and release it as a completely finished product. The demo that's out there is just for the sake of testing/feedback so he can maybe tweak a few things.
Do we know anything about the lenght of the full game? I played one of his previous works (Nynphomania Paradox) and it was pretty short.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
So this game is just a dungeon test ? how come in the screenshot in the OP there is an event outside the dungeon ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes