D

Deleted member 373045

Isn't that a bit of a dick move? Patrons are paying and supporting as much as cien, aren't they?
His Twitter mentions that he first pushes out the demo, then begins the translation for his translator(?) because of how much work he has. The Japanese don’t get a play tested version. Patreons get a post play tested and fixed bug version with full translation. It’s because of how busy he is and needs to make English translation, not his choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Khime

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
His Twitter mentions that he first pushes out the demo, then begins the translation for his translator(?) because of how much work he has. The Japanese don’t get a play tested version. Patreons get a post play tested and fixed bug version with full translation. It’s because of how busy he is and needs to make English translation, not his choice.
Oh, i see. Good to know those kinds of information, thank you very much! Do you know if he made any commentary about delaying/not releasing an english version due to people outside of patreon playing the game?I'm aware he have some EN support, anything about that was discussed by him? I remember reading this a few pages back.

D

Deleted member 373045

Oh, i see. Good to know those kinds of information, thank you very much! Do you know if he made any commentary about delaying/not releasing an english version due to people outside of patreon playing the game?I'm aware he have some EN support, anything about that was discussed by him? I remember reading this a few pages back.
No, I only knew about this since he released the first demo 0.1 for Japan and delayed 0.2 for Patreon before he even knew about his stuff being pirated.
He had to translate the entire thing from scratch to English before being ready to all Patreon to play.
I saw all this information from some waaaaaaaay past twitter post and Patreon post on yiff party. To answer your general question, he hasn’t purposefully delayed anything at all due to or ever since the leaks. He’s always been slow on releasing content to his English fans simply because of language barrier and incompletion of content. Plus I’m sure being Japanese gives his Japan fans priority. A western dev wouldn’t put eastern fans on priority first. Doing that do not mean he doesn’t respect or appreciate us though. Just means he has priorities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
is it safe to assume that Priestess and MC have met Yarizo before the cave part? probably in town or something and he had sex with priestess or did some kinky stuff with her?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Test version?
How long is the plot?
It's a demo, there is no plot.

is it safe to assume that Priestess and MC have met Yarizo before the cave part? probably in town or something and he had sex with priestess or did some kinky stuff with her?
For the sake of this demo yes. It's flat out stated that the MC has let Yarizo fuck her before, in the full game that's going to be an option.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
It's a demo, there is no plot.

For the sake of this demo yes. It's flat out stated that the MC has let Yarizo fuck her before, in the full game that's going to be an option.
ahh man i hate that, it should've been a scenario where the mc didn't let him fuck her... it would be better if she was drunk or some accidental blowjob/sex or something

D

Deleted member 373045

ahh man i hate that, it should've been a scenario where the mc didn't let him fuck her... it would be better if she was drunk or some accidental blowjob/sex or something
Rest assured, he's stated many times nothing in the dungeon tests is the final product or part of the story.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
If things go on like this, then playing the final game will be quite boring - all exciting events will already be "tested".

Reactions: KobaNKVD

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
No, I only knew about this since he released the first demo 0.1 for Japan and delayed 0.2 for Patreon before he even knew about his stuff being pirated.
He had to translate the entire thing from scratch to English before being ready to all Patreon to play.
I saw all this information from some waaaaaaaay past twitter post and Patreon post on yiff party. To answer your general question, he hasn’t purposefully delayed anything at all due to or ever since the leaks. He’s always been slow on releasing content to his English fans simply because of language barrier and incompletion of content. Plus I’m sure being Japanese gives his Japan fans priority. A western dev wouldn’t put eastern fans on priority first. Doing that do not mean he doesn’t respect or appreciate us though. Just means he has priorities.
Thanks for the reply! Don't know much about the author but reading those things did clarify lots of misunderstoods, thank you for the info! And yeah, taking in consideration he's releasing EN version like a week after the JP, its actually pretty fast taking since he's still working on the main game while releasing and translating the dungeon test. Hope we can have the final game ready at 1.0! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes