blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
She outright states she doesn't love you in that third Yasuo scene and belongs to him, so I dunno what you talking about there.
Game continues to be very lame if you don't want NTR. Protag fails every stat check in his scene, as a typical limp dicked NTR protag, even if its turned off. And only gets one scene.
If you turn NTR off in this you are probably going to get less than 1/4 of a game starring a man with no personality who sucks at sex.
This is just a dungeon test and the mc has 4 scenes with her not 1, blowjob, you can finger her, sex in the camp and the reverse rape, pretty sure that mc's ability and chances to succeed are tied with level progression, something that is not available in the dungeon test yet.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
It depends on how many characters there are that can ntr the mc, i'm assuming there will most likely be more than just yasuo doing the ntr,as in one the preview pics there's an unintroduced character with the wife,and not to mention all the monsters.
So if you think about the mc being one character vs all the multiple other male characters,even though he is the main one it would make sense for those characters together to have a higher amount of content then just the one.

So yes turning off ntr disables like 3/4 of the games content,but that doesn't mean non ntr path will lack content...I mean what the heck is the mc suppose to do after fucking every woman in town,he can only have so much content xD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 373045

Added in this update.

"pretty sure that mc's ability and chances to succeed are tied with level progression"

Also pretty sure its not since I seem to remember the dude said he plans to add a mode where the MC has a bigger dick and isn't shit at sex somewhere down the line.
It is tied, the higher you level up the better stats and chance you get on dice rolls.
Big dick mode is just a new game+ mode.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
What's the source on that? Both parts. I don't remember the Q and A ever so much as hinting big dick is connected to newgame+.

D

Deleted member 373045

What's the source on that? Both parts. I don't remember the Q and A ever so much as hinting big dick is connected to newgame+.
Visit his Patreon and find out, honestly this game doesn't sound like it's for you.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I don't remember ever saying I don't like NTR. Doesn't stop me for calling it out for having the majority of the content every update be non-MC focussed.
We got a game by a dev whos games tend to have next to no content, trying to do content for
-MC and girl
-MC and other girls
-Girl and Yasuo
-Other girl and Yasuo
-Girl and monsters
-Apparently Yasuo mid-fight eventually
-Map events
-The A menu
-Status effects, stats and invisible stats all affecting the above
Their track record and the updates so far give me little faith in this actually having much content in the end for any specific thing, when its being stretched so absurdly thin
Its like a man who just learnt to walk saying ''oh, time to run a marathon''.

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
I don't remember ever saying I don't like NTR. Doesn't stop me for calling it out for having the majority of the content every update be non-MC focussed.
We got a game by a dev whos games tend to have next to no content, trying to do content for
-MC and girl
-MC and other girls
-Girl and Yasuo
-Other girl and Yasuo
-Girl and monsters
-Map events
-The A menu
Their track record and the updates so far give me little faith in this actually having much content in the end for any specific thing, when its being stretched so absurdly thin
Are we talking about the same dev here? This dude made Nymphomania Paradox which is a seriously massive game, and his other "Little content games" Weren't supposed to be in the same scope as these specific games rather just small mini games focused on showing erotic scenes rather than being actual videogames.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
-MC and girl
-MC and other girls
-Girl and Yasuo
-Other girl and Yasuo
-Girl and monsters
-Map events
-The A menu
I get what you mean and do think with all the planned features Techobrake is being pretty ambitious here. I'm worried to that the main game might be a little stretched thin because of all the things he plans to implement. His games are usually pretty short too and I think this is his biggest project yet. As for the demo I think the content is split pretty evenly. Last update you got the Yasuo and Priestess scene but you also got the vanilla scene with her and MC. This update you get a new Yasuo and Priestess scene but she also gets a new scene with the MC. I don't think he's prioritizing one over the other.

Personally I just want to see more of the Priestess's yandere side. We know for a fact that there are going to be multiple girls that the MC can fuck at his own peril and one of them is even mentioned in the demo which causes Priestess to react violently. Hell even in the most recent demo she went from wanting to spare that thief lady to wanting to murder her all because Yasuo lied and said she was after the MC's dick. Bitch is crazy. Hot, but crazy.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Ok just played the latest version. I gotta say it looks REALLY good (except for the big feet lol).
The dice system makes it feel somehow like a DnD game. I dont mind the netorase tho. Mc is so generic so far his default name is Jimmy lol. Anyway I fear it may bee too ambitious... or perhaps weve been shown the 80% best parts of the game already... you know how Jap games are... its 2020 and we know they mostly shove a few cgs in rpgmaker and call it a day, I dont want to get hyped for this game because I dont want to get blueballed like we used to 10 years ago or so lmao.
Guess Ill just pray for Techno to deliver at least a 9/10 game thats not ''grind for 5 hours to get 2 cgs 1 with cummies!!''.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I get what you mean and do think with all the planned features Techobrake is being pretty ambitious here. I'm worried to that the main game might be a little stretched thin because of all the things he plans to implement. His games are usually pretty short too and I think this is his biggest project yet. As for the demo I think the content is split pretty evenly. Last update you got the Yasuo and Priestess scene but you also got the vanilla scene with her and MC. This update you get a new Yasuo and Priestess scene but she also gets a new scene with the MC. I don't think he's prioritizing one over the other.

Personally I just want to see more of the Priestess's yandere side. We know for a fact that there are going to be multiple girls that the MC can fuck at his own peril and one of them is even mentioned in the demo which causes Priestess to react violently. Hell even in the most recent demo she went from wanting to spare that thief lady to wanting to murder her all because Yasuo lied and said she was after the MC's dick. Bitch is crazy. Hot, but crazy.
But I like crazy!

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Speaking of crazy, anyone remember Techno's other game? Bible Violet? Main character was also a pretty insane Yandere. I hope Techno puts in pregnancy in this game too just like in Bible Violet and makes the girl just as insane if not more so. Don't stick your dick in crazy? Fuck you I'll put my dick in whatever I want!

gypsymoth

Jan 20, 2019
a RAID? :eek:

gonna have to check that out. this game looks so promising from the multiple alpha versions

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017

Stretching your fetishes too thin seems to be a common thing among devs (mostly occidentals), and it worries me since there is a limit to the content a given project can have, we've seen a lot of projects here with: straight, gay, furry, futa, femdom all mixed together to create an ugly chimera nobody really enjoys, hope this dev does better than most.

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Okay so I need someone to tell me right the fuck now if that headpat picture is legit and repeatable. This may or may not be a deal breaker.

Reactions: Erosia

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
I like this game... at least for the female character
I mean, I would love this game if Tech make it much more 'Choose your Character' (as the Priestess or the Male Adventurer)
so rather tan 'This is Your Character go get cucked', we can play more 'go cucked the Protagonist'...

other than that and lack of CGs I love this game...
and Yes I know the NTR is avoidable but I want to be the one who doing NTR not NTRed... (or the one who doing cheating)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes