RuzV

Oct 4, 2019
The reasoning most people have is not that piracy doesn't hurt business. It's that the benefits (extra exposure) outweighs the lost sales. If you have an audience of 1000 people and 10% back you you have 100 backers. If through piracy the amount of backers drop to 2% but you now have a 10000 audience then you have 200 backers.

I think people are not supporting technobreak's patreon because his updates are minimal and people are getting fed up with him proposing features and dropping them whenever he likes instead of committing to them.
But i think his main target gonna be jap on dlsite. Some extra cash on the go through patreon don't mean much.

D

Deleted member 373045

But i think his main target gonna be jap on dlsite. Some extra cash on the go through patreon don't mean much.
If that was true he wouldn't even bother translating his games.

Reactions: Gabaw

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
You are right but having a switch to turn in off/on will be good so that way you don't have to be concerned about other guys trying to get in her sweet spots
There will be a switch in the main game just like the demo has to turn stuff off, but honestly you don't even need it. You aren't going to get NTR content unless you play in a specific way and actively pursue it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There will be a switch in the main game just like the demo has to turn stuff off, but honestly you don't even need it. You aren't going to get NTR content unless you play in a specific way and actively pursue it.
yeah it seems like you need to go for it if you want it

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes