Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
I like this game... at least for the female character
I mean, I would love this game if Tech make it much more 'Choose your Character' (as the Priestess or the Male Adventurer)
so rather tan 'This is Your Character go get cucked', we can play more 'go cucked the Protagonist'...

other than that and lack of CGs I love this game...
and Yes I know the NTR is avoidable but I want to be the one who doing NTR not NTRed... (or the one who doing cheating)
just imagine your yarizo lmao

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Judging by the extracted pictures of the demo. I will asume we are just testing the dungeon part which involves the DnD combat system plus the Yashiro events with the priestess. Theres a folder with a LOT of dishes and pastries too. And this picture that happens at some restaurant probably.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Okay so I need someone to tell me right the fuck now if that headpat picture is legit and repeatable. This may or may not be a deal breaker.
Ah yes headpats. One of the lewdest of all shows of affection. Only slightly less lewd behind handholding and dates. And definitely lewder than an impregnation. And yes it is repeatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkMonkGar
Aug 28, 2017
Kind of funny how ever since Techno’s demos has been leaked he’s been losing Patreons.

And they said piracy doesn’t hurt business. Well, whatever, as long as I get my free games.
The reasoning most people have is not that piracy doesn't hurt business. It's that the benefits (extra exposure) outweighs the lost sales. If you have an audience of 1000 people and 10% back you you have 100 backers. If through piracy the amount of backers drop to 2% but you now have a 10000 audience then you have 200 backers.

I think people are not supporting technobreak's patreon because his updates are minimal and people are getting fed up with him proposing features and dropping them whenever he likes instead of committing to them.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
I love this dev's art very much, but with a bit of animation, it will become another level of game for sure.
Thats my issue with most jap game devs. They dont animate... after playing 2 games from Rusimarudou I started to notice how little the content is in most jap rpg maker games and such.
Technobreak has a lot of potential. If he dares to animate the scenes in a good way then the game would be on another level.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Thats my issue with most jap game devs. They dont animate... after playing 2 games from Rusimarudou I started to notice how little the content is in most jap rpg maker games and such.
Technobreak has a lot of potential. If he dares to animate the scenes in a good way then the game would be on another level.
neriman from what h-game your pic came from?

Kibad

May 12, 2017
So this v0.5 is just the dugeon?
Does anyone have a previous version?
Im new to the game

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I just don't get folk moaning about the NTR when this is spoiled by censorship. Censorship is almost as bad as games etc without sexual content and that = Pointless. It is like using face masks to stop the coronavirus and that = useless.

Reactions: ChudBuddy
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes