Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Isn't that a bit of a dick move? Patrons are paying and supporting as much as cien, aren't they?
We're paying more actually since US dollar has more value. He releases it first for Japanese because that's what his main language is. He has a translator who translates the game from Japanese to English. That usually takes time. Granted though, it's true, lately he has been releasing the games even later and maybe it's because there is more sentences that need to be translated. I don't know.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
We're paying more actually since US dollar has more value. He releases it first for Japanese because that's what his main language is. He has a translator who translates the game from Japanese to English. That usually takes time. Granted though, it's true, lately he has been releasing the games even later and maybe it's because there is more sentences that need to be translated. I don't know.
Considering the demo's updates are usually just the same thing with new "a few" content, i don't think it will take more than a day to translate.
Except the translator is busy or something.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
D

Deleted member 373045

Considering the demo's updates are usually just the same thing with new "a few" content, i don't think it will take more than a day to translate.
Except the translator is busy or something.
Really? Have you considered how much effort the translator needs to put in their work? They have to worry about the context, scenario, and especially grammar structure for the dialogue and scenes. It's even more time consuming if the translator has a life or other work/education. This isn't some 1-hour copy-paste Google/Machine translation Techno and the translator is doing.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
English version of v0.5 will release at the end the month, he hasn't given an exact date I believe. The update seems to add more camp stuff including a new scene with Yarizo.
I think i've read something about releasing 0.5 in english at 29/02 on his twitter.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Really? Have you considered how much effort the translator needs to put in their work? They have to worry about the context, scenario, and especially grammar structure for the dialogue and scenes. It's even more time consuming if the translator has a life or other work/education. This isn't some 1-hour copy-paste Google/Machine translation Techno and the translator is doing.
NOPE, but if the translator took quite a long time just to translate a few dialogs or texts, i think he got some problems. But idk, I haven't translate a Japanese stuff other than read Japanese novels or comics

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly I can hardly wait for when it is finished. The Priestess is the perfect mix between Yandere and Lovey Dovey so she would be my dream girl.

Reactions: Erosia

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
These are the new scenes

1. Priestess takes a break.

This event is not an erotic event.
It is just a light-hearted and peaceful event. (Test for story-telling)

2. Priestess rapes the Protagonist!

This event occurs when Love is over 100, Lust is over 50, and Yarizo is NOT in party/camp.
This event is a test for "Attribute Test Erotic event".
You have attribute tests while Priestess rapes the sleeping protagonist.
If you fail the tests, you will gain Fatigue points!

3. Raid by a female thief!

This is an erotic event.
A female thief raids the camp when Yarizo is the guard.
What will be Yarizo's fate?!

4. NTR Priestess event!

This event has 3 stages.
The 1st stage will happen when Relationship with Yarizo is 6 or 7 points.
The 2nd will happen when Relationship with Yarizo is 8 or 9 points.
The 3rd will happen when Relationship with Yarizo is 10+ points!
You can change the Relationship points at the Camp area.

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Woke up to that sweet notification from Patreon that V.5 was out. From what I've played it's more camp scenes, one notable one showing her more obsessive side to the MC. One scene is completely non sexual. The rest are more of what we already have. Can't wait for him to finish this masterpiece.

Reactions: Serpentuss

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Gotta say, while I am neutral towards normal Netorare and don't really mind it at all, I much prefer some Netorase like this. Netorase all day every day. There's the weird feeling the one doing the Netorase still OWNs the girl in some way. Like pimping her out for your own amusement. Huge props for Technobrake for making such a game that separates Netorare and Netorase. ESPECIALLY with a girl that's Yandere. Good lord we need more H games with Yanderes.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
She outright states she doesn't love you in that third Yasuo scene and belongs to him, so I dunno what you talking about there.
Game continues to be very lame if you don't want NTR. Protag fails every stat check in his scene, as a typical limp dicked NTR protag, even if its turned off. And only gets one scene.
If you turn NTR off in this you are probably going to get less than 1/4 of a game starring a man with no personality who sucks at sex.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes