Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
Quick question... If I have a save for 0.21a, but 0.22 came out, can I just load my save from v.0.21a and access the content from 0.22? I'd think it's simply that the new added content will be un-progressed and I'd just have to do it whilst all the rest is done? Or do I have to play though the game again? Thanks!

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Quick question... If I have a save for 0.21a, but 0.22 came out, can I just load my save from v.0.21a and access the content from 0.22? I'd think it's simply that the new added content will be un-progressed and I'd just have to do it whilst all the rest is done? Or do I have to play though the game again? Thanks!
ye

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I seem to have some issues with 0.22 on old saves though. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a patch coming for this version. There's some missing image files leading to crash when I try to start a quest or show it in the solved quest log, it's related to the trade village, so I can't start the new quest there. Might work with a new game but I haven't tried that yet. Too busy to do that now.

Edit: No, it's not missing images. It's a scripting error.
Edit2: It's the English script that's broken. Works if you play with Japanese.

Last edited:

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
where do it mention mob in that tell me huh??
i did try you just can't read for shit lol
You must either be trolling, or English isn't your first language. In the "Netorare" section, it clearly says "NPC Excitement Value Sex". Are you sure you're even on the correct page? Did you click on page "1" at the bottom left? So you scroll to the top of the page, and the very first large post has a lot of pictures on it right. So look for the thing that says "walkthrough" and navigate to the "Netorare" section from there, okay?

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mordith135, publicación: 4453544, miembro: 276015"]
Debería estar en la parte superior derecha si mataste al Desconocido, informaste al recepcionista del gremio de aventuras, hablaste con el aventurero herido en la iglesia y luego aceptaste la nueva misión en el gremio. Consulte el Tutorial para obtener una guía más detallada.
[/CITAR]

¿Dónde puedo ver la guía?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
you are free to be as naive as you want
And you're free to be an entitled whiner who doesn't have the first clue about video game development as you want :)
No but seriously, there's plenty of projects that stretch longer than they should, but so far he's kept the pace of his updates too frequent for you to claim he's milking the project. Just because you aren't seeing 30 CGs per update does not mean he isn't adding functionalities to it (like the mob sex system at the inn).

You realize those things don't appear out of thin air and require dev time, right?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
TechnoBrake got a new pc with a i9 and 3080 ti, his old pc was kinda bad so i guess it's going to be way easier for him to do his job rn.
Still, it won't take less than 1 year from now to finish the game, but i don't think it will be longer than 14months

Reactions: Gundamu0079
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes