Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I've put a FAQ section in the Walkthrough that answers some of the questions that I have seen a million times on this thread. If you guys can think of anything else that should be on there put it on the comment mode Walkthrough or reply to this post.
"Is there NTR? Where's the walkthrough?"

Joking aside, the walkthrough really helped me out during my playthrough. My thanks to all the people who made it.

I can't see any symbols in dialogue-window in the new events with uncle, does anybody knows how i can fix it?
That part isn't translated yet. You'll have to wait a week or 2 for the English version to be released.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
TechnoBrake got a new pc with a i9 and 3080 ti, his old pc was kinda bad so i guess it's going to be way easier for him to do his job rn.
Still, it won't take less than 1 year from now to finish the game, but i don't think it will be longer than 14months
wanna bet pal ?

i believe he will finish it on mid june 2021. its a hunch :p

• Haha
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I've put a FAQ section in the Walkthrough that answers some of the questions that I have seen a million times on this thread. If you guys can think of anything else that should be on there put it on the comment mode Walkthrough or reply to this post.
You are doing a great job but we both know that most of the People Will ignore it and Will keep asking the same questions for all eternity

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
It would be nice to have two version of the game. One link for the last complete version translated and one for the new version not fully translated yet. Every mounths or so i try this game but i always found empty box everywhere :/

Demonic_Theory

Jun 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "el pistolero brazuka, publicación: 4456901, miembro: 1114532"]
así que ... estoy atascado, la misión simplemente no quiero completar, wtf
[/CITAR]
Al parecer es un error que ya se ha solucionado, pero no sé cuándo se actualiza en esta página.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
TechnoBrake got a new pc with a i9 and 3080 ti, his old pc was kinda bad so i guess it's going to be way easier for him to do his job rn.
Still, it won't take less than 1 year from now to finish the game, but i don't think it will be longer than 14months
whats the scope of the game that he plans??
cause the way the game is setup currently the priestess can be corrupted by numerous things/character

he'll have to draw the line and end the game. otherwise it would drag on

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Technobrake has released a fixed version because the first 0.22 was broken to hell and back. If you follow the questline it enters an infinite "chapter 1 end" loop and so on in Japanese at least and English script crashes. Now we play the waiting game for someone to upload it.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
Dec 8, 2019
I'm stuck in patrol main quest, can't report it to the guild, it's like the game doesn't recognize that I've done it already and just needed to turn it in but can't. Someone knows how to solve this or a get around?

EDIT1:
Okay I found a way to get around it, go DL a previous version of the game, transfer your desired save game there, load it in the downgraded game and report the quest in, then after that transfer your save file back to the current version of the game, load and it's fixed... I think, there's no bugs yet so... *shrugs*

EDIT2:
So I found a bug. Now I don't know if it's because of the thing I used above and I highly doubt it but here's the bug, after the Patrol quest, I accepted the next quest, Strange Noises. Everything was working fine, map, boss fight, even post-fight event but just after the event, when the Jimmy and Kohaku gets back to the guild to talk and report it (you know, report strange monster, tries to dismiss it but coincides to another similar report yada yada) but it's stuck there.

After the dialogue with the Guild Receptionist, it just keeps repeating, finish the dialogue, MC takes a step forward, forced interaction with the Receptionist with the same exact thing you just finished over and over again. That's the bug, can't seem to get out of it. Please ping me if you guys somehow found a solution to this.

Last edited:

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
I have several question:

1. How to interact the clover leaf in the sewer?
2. I've seen an exclamation point in the cellar in the sewer, Is their a progress?
3. How to get the new clothes in church?
4. How to get the CG in bar?

thanks for the replies....

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I'm stuck in patrol main quest, can't report it to the guild, it's like the game doesn't recognize that I've done it already and just needed to turn it in but can't. Someone knows how to solve this or a get around?

EDIT1:
Okay I found a way to get around it, go DL a previous version of the game, transfer your desired save game there, load it in the downgraded game and report the quest in, then after that transfer your save file back to the current version of the game, load and it's fixed... I think, there's no bugs yet so... *shrugs*

EDIT2:
So I found a bug. Now I don't know if it's because of the thing I used above and I highly doubt it but here's the bug, after the Patrol quest, I accepted the next quest, Strange Noises. Everything was working fine, map, boss fight, even post-fight event but just after the event, when the Jimmy and Kohaku gets back to the guild to talk and report it (you know, report strange monster, tries to dismiss it but coincides to another similar report yada yada) but it's stuck there.

After the dialogue with the Guild Receptionist, it just keeps repeating, finish the dialogue, MC takes a step forward, forced interaction with the Receptionist with the same exact thing you just finished over and over again. That's the bug, can't seem to get out of it. Please ping me if you guys somehow found a solution to this.
Look at my post above yours, he already released a bugfixed version which is not uploaded here.

Reactions: Ruiven Einkranz
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes