Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
how you increase lust? i see no indicators anywhere about it even tho im getting the strangers flirting kohaku or bukkaking her, and im trying to get it for the ntr scenes

Last edited:

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
how you increase lust? i see no indicators anywhere about it even tho im getting the strangers flirting kohaku or bukkaking her, and im trying to get it for the ntr scenes
Buy potion from shop then increase her horniness, then go to sleep
She'll wake up at midnight
Interact with old man outside to change lust and love

Reactions: Francisco Torres

TorrentOfLust

Sep 17, 2018
So the changelog for v0.22 mentions the ability to change dick size of the NTR NPCs. I might just be too blind to see it, but I can't find the option to change dick size anywhere. Is there supposed to be an option to change the dick size of each NPC or is the changelog just talking about each NPC having a different sized dick?

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
few posts back.. i had to download 0.21 which is the previous version. finished the quest there and moved over to 0.22 again.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
TechnoBrake got a new pc with a i9 and 3080 ti, his old pc was kinda bad so i guess it's going to be way easier for him to do his job rn.
Still, it won't take less than 1 year from now to finish the game, but i don't think it will be longer than 14months
How does he have a 3080 ti and when I don't even have the option to buy a 3080?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes