YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone have a save after the adventurer quest in the basement with netorase on? I cannot play it cuz the screen turns black and I can't see anything.

Reactions: MrAnderson

MrAnderson

Dec 10, 2019
guys how do you progress the story with the uncle (MC's uncle)?
First go solo with Kohaku and talk, he is gonna talk about her daughter, after that, talk with the ''MC'' his is gonna tell you more about that, after to do this, go again to talk with the uncle

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
First go solo with Kohaku and talk, he is gonna talk about her daughter, after that, talk with the ''MC'' his is gonna tell you more about that, after to do this, go again to talk with the uncle
thank you for the quick reply. Yes, i did do that, but when I come back to the uncle after talking to MC. uncle just says "welcome back" is there something i'm missing?

edit: nvm i looked up and saw it was v.21 instead of .22. my bad, i feel so stupid now lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i hope there will be a fix for the world map soon, because it is broken AF. marker keeps jumping to different places

Reactions: Surpriz20

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
btw, do you need lust or horniness for it to trigger? just finished downloading .22 and played it for a while, but the second time i return to uncle he just says "welcome back"

MrAnderson

Dec 10, 2019
btw, do you need lust or horniness for it to trigger? just finished downloading .22 and played it for a while, but the second time i return to uncle he just says "welcome back"
i think you need lust more high than the love, the ntr value too, idk, i just go to talk and him give me the event, sorry 'cause i can't be more specific, try modify the values or complete the ntr events and get the +15 points of ntr to do the event of the used panties, after that maybe you can do it, sorry for my bad english, dude.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Are the new update scenes in walkthrough? Missing inn owner

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
There's no dialogue at the new story progression for the uncle it's just all blank but it did show the scenarios, or is it just a bug for my save?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Are the new update scenes in walkthrough? Missing inn owner
Lol, I tried to play the latest update but it was buggy and it didn't look like there were any new scenes, I don't think the Inn Owner update actually has anything new aside from the ability to see the Maid outfit but I'll put something in the Walkthrough for it.

Also does anyone know how to get the new Bath Lady scene? I assume you just visit her after seeing the first scene?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes