tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i think you need lust more high than the love, the ntr value too, idk, i just go to talk and him give me the event, sorry 'cause i can't be more specific, try modify the values or complete the ntr events and get the +15 points of ntr to do the event of the used panties, after that maybe you can do it, sorry for my bad english, dude.
no,no, it's okay. I don't discriminate people, as long as I can understand what you're trying to say, that's more than enough.

Ooohh, alright, never thought about that one XD
I thought you didn't need the values for it. thank you for taking the time to help. I appreciate it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrAnderson

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
guys is anyone else experiencing missing dialogue? if so, is there a fix for it or how did you manage to fix it?

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
guys is anyone else experiencing missing dialogue? if so, is there a fix for it or how did you manage to fix it?
You're playing content that has yet to get English translation. Perhaps you either don't have the latest version of the game or the latest publicized version here is only done in Japanese for now.

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
You're playing content that has yet to get English translation. Perhaps you either don't have the latest version of the game or the latest publicized version here is only done in Japanese for now.
ohhhh, i never knew that. thank you!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
How to cheat in this game?
You guys keep referig to cheat engine but what should I use? I'm computer noob.
use this take file save upload in that
to add to his reply, there is a Read-only walkthrough in the first page. Go click on that and scroll down to the bottom. There it will give you the value name for the desired thing you want to change. You can also try downloading RPGM decryptor to unpack RG3 or whatever that was called to get the system file

Apr 28, 2020
can't complete the blessing road quest at all, why I can't report back to the guild? Also why it became night when I reported? Is there some error? Should I have gone to the village first instead?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The art is outstanding! I just hope we get some animated sprite stuff too for side characters at least. Can't wait till this game as actually content worth playing. The test dungeon us cool and all, but it's also the main attraction at the moment.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The art is outstanding! I just hope we get some animated sprite stuff too for side characters at least. Can't wait till this game as actually content worth playing. The test dungeon us cool and all, but it's also the main attraction at the moment.
If you play everything the game has now you would still be able to entertain youself for a few hours

Apr 28, 2020
How do able to play this game, I'm stuck at blessing quest, and many have claimed the same problem what are the solution?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes