VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Tbh i'm tired of these small updates with low content but i feel happy for the progress with the new mechanics, i'm sure the final results will glad all his fan-base. In my opinion he should go heavy on development and less on public tests by doing that he could release a solid public test for bughunt and release the game soon after that.

these small updates are killing me, i fucking love the art and can't wait for the full game!
1605220893455.png

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Small updates showing constant progress and tweaking is vastly superior to 3 months of radio silence or just showing us she we can't play with for likely worse untested content or at the very best the exact same content but you had to wait longer to enjoy any of it.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
So basically now you can talk to the Priestess and convince her to do more netorase play, and the more she loves you the further she goes?

I assume the netorare is where her lust overpowers her love for you then, the Ci-en post said something about netorare events lowering the maximum Love value so as scenes progress in the future I wonder how that will play into seeing netorase scenes.

Idk there were a lot of variables before so this seems to be more straightforward at least, not sure how it will look in future updates tho.
It sounds like to me that he's trying to transition to a tier list for love and lust. That when the numbers rise, you gain a new level and follow the progression of events that carry out. Instead of having to calculate exposure, love, lust and whatever else in your head. That's what it sounded like to me when I was reading the C ein post. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Like some forum user said: At this rather i better to wait til version 0.99.

maybe he's right, but let me ask to any forum user who followed the progress of Nymphomania Paradox ¿how long did Technobrake took on releasing all the content to finally conclude the game in COMPLETED at version 1.10c?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Just a question guys... in this update regarding the netorase event, did the mc specifically ordered the priestess to go and shit beside the drunkard? Does the mc loves seeing priestess getting fucked/molested by others? or he's just stupid and unaware of the consequences. I hope it's the latter... it's more exciting that way

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Idk there were a lot of variables before so this seems to be more straightforward at least, not sure how it will look in future updates tho.
If I'm understanding this right, it means the player must now choose between the ntr and love scenes. In a test environment that's fine since players can easily adjust values. But I'd expect it to be harder in the full game which would make it more tedious to have a single "complete" run. And if ntr events do lower max love as claimed, then it would make it impossible to watch everything in a single save unless it's reversible somehow.

Admittedly, the old system was a bit clunky with so many values to keep track of. But at least events only had a minimum requirement. With the current system, we can view all ntr and love scenes in one go. Maybe it's not as "logical" as the new system, but there's plenty of ntr where the woman pretends to still love the protag so it's justifiable.

In my experience, h-games never "lock out" a player from viewing any h-scene, with the exception of virginity being involved. Players of this game are mainly looking for something to fap to. It wouldn't be good if they find out halfway through that they can't view a particular subset of scenes without restarting.

This is all going off the explanations being posted here, but if that's how the new system works, I hope Technobrake either:
  • Make it fairly simple for players to undo certain changes. So players can still view all scenes in one save but would need to do some reversals.
  • Change the system to one that only requires a minimum value so players don't get "punished" in terms of h-scenes for choosing certain actions.

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
Just a question guys... in this update regarding the netorase event, did the mc specifically ordered the priestess to go and shit beside the drunkard? Does the mc loves seeing priestess getting fucked/molested by others? or he's just stupid and unaware of the consequences. I hope it's the latter... it's more exciting that way
I don't know the specifics of this event but he does like seeing her with other guys, he tells her to be seen naked or get molested in multiple events so it's not a stupidity thing.

• Thinking Face
Aug 29, 2020
Thats what Netorase means.

Netorase = Cuck, the player enjoys watching.
Netorare = Cheated on, the player doesnt know its going on behind his back.
Netori = Playboy, the player fucks everyones wives/girlfriends.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Hm... I remember right at the beggining of the thread there was talk that NTR can be turned off, so now is the question, is there anything besides NTR in the game?

Blue Oni

Jun 2, 2017
Hm... I remember right at the beggining of the thread there was talk that NTR can be turned off, so now is the question, is there anything besides NTR in the game?
honestly if youre trying to play this guys games but also trying to avoid any ntr you should just not try playing this guys games

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
honestly if youre trying to play this guys games but also trying to avoid any ntr you should just not try playing this guys games
I could guess that, I'm just curious if there will be anything left of the game if it's turned off. Since it's so heavily NTR focused and all.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I could guess that, I'm just curious if there will be anything left of the game if it's turned off. Since it's so heavily NTR focused and all.
I guess he already answered your and my question, if 80% or even 50% of game scenes were playable with NTR turned off he would have likely said that. This seems to be a game for those who do enjoy the NTR fetish, so let them have their fun and leave this game for them to enjoy. :)

Reactions: Fearnought

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It seems the resolution with this latest update has been blown up and i can't seem to fix it, any help?

Edit: NVM, found the resolution settings lol.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I guess he already answered your and my question, if 80% or even 50% of game scenes were playable with NTR turned off he would have likely said that. This seems to be a game for those who do enjoy the NTR fetish, so let them have their fun and leave this game for them to enjoy. :)
Yep, This will be a heavily ntr game, I can tolerate netorase, but japanese netorare tho? I from the bottom of my heart hate it the most because most of the time the girl suddenly become dumb slut and treated like trash, but I guess in this case her being a nympho is enough excuse for me... I still prefer love route tho even if it has less content. So I hope this game can reward players without ntr fetish the same... I just don't want another same old no sex virgin route type of rpgm game, they need to change, evolve. But it seems like NTR and rape are the most popular fetish for Japanese, the main target for these kind of game. And it's gonna stay that way for a long while.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes