1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I haven't played in a few updates and I cant figure out how to get on the Netorare path has it changed?, because the guy at the tavern does not have the normal dialogue choices that should appear so we can tell the priestess we want people to look at her.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
I agree, in the dungeon test there were plenty of hot NetoRARE scenes, I guess we will just have to wait until Yarizo is introduced. Personally I dont like NetoRASE either, if the guy knows its happening it takes all the fun out for me so this update was kinda meh for me.
in the dungeon test i remember searching the blowjob scene for hours; Priestess giving the bj to the poisoned guy or yarizo without any netorase. what do they call this kind of sprite in rpg again?

Reactions: King1525

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Can't find if somebody else mentioned this (also not in the guide and walkthrough) but there's also an NTR Event (same at Inn event) when Priestess goes Solo in the Morning in the Bar. (Same requirements)

Reactions: phenon08

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Can't find if somebody else mentioned this (also not in the guide and walkthrough) but there's also an NTR Event (same at Inn event) when Priestess goes Solo in the Morning in the Bar. (Same requirements)
Could you be more specific? Like is it the guys groping her or something?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
The english version support english save
Japanese version also support english save but the part written in japanese will be blank
I still don't know what is she suppose to say in that dialogue. Even the "stocking" shop keeper doesn't have a dialogue under her...

crum_

May 27, 2017
if you have the cheat god then just set the lust at 200 and love at 50, then you'll be able to see the scene

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Is there anyway to play without having massive frame drop when playing at night? I even tried to run the game using my laptop nvidia gpu to no avail smh.
You can adjust the frame rate by saving, going to title and loading again. Or you can just open menu.
It solves for a short amount of time tho. Don't know why the frames drops so much sometimes even tho my PC is kinda good

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Ah yes, this was available from the last patch (NTR update). It's just an additional random NPC you can fuck with different scenery and it came alongside a new pose. It's in the walkthrough already, just might be not that obvious IIRC.

Bruhmo

Jul 3, 2020
does the fortune teller have 0 functionality or is the guide wrong? I can't view any scenes from sewer defeats.

SukeKata

Mar 14, 2018
1605410779944.png
i do remember in the old patches an event would happen here but now it doesnt, the text dialog is empty when i talk to the guys and some time is skipped

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes