Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Thats what Netorase means.

Netorase = Cuck, the player enjoys watching.
Netorare = Cheated on, the player doesnt know its going on behind his back.
Netori = Playboy, the player fucks everyones wives/girlfriends.

I don't know the specifics of this event but he does like seeing her with other guys, he tells her to be seen naked or get molested in multiple events so it's not a stupidity thing.

ty, i know what netorase means but i'm just kinda hoping it would be the case cause netorase is really boring compared to netorare.. just imo.

Reactions: Mystermask

Cerophono

Oct 18, 2017
Is there any way to change an english save to a japanese save? I'm assuming maybe it's a variable you edit in the save file?

Meta1213

May 17, 2020
hey so in the updates they said one of the changes to the NTR scenes at the in is altering cock size. How does that work?

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Im assuming 0.23 is not translated right ? Cause i went to the 'semen drinking place' and most of the dialogue was blank, and the rest was in japanese. Or maybe my save file is bugged ?

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
hey so in the updates they said one of the changes to the NTR scenes at the in is altering cock size. How does that work?
I think it's the inclusion of the cut in picture will have different cock sizes when a npc penetrates her. Where before there was no cut in picture when she had sex. That's what I'm assuming.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I want to be able to walk in on her and
A: Thumbs up because I have established I am into this. Don't want it to try and paint it as if my character is sad as a willing cuck.
B: Not actually care because she basically forces herself onto you in this and I've been fucking other girls behind her back anyways

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Francisco Torres
Aug 29, 2020
ty, i know what netorase means but i'm just kinda hoping it would be the case cause netorase is really boring compared to netorare.. just imo.
I agree, in the dungeon test there were plenty of hot NetoRARE scenes, I guess we will just have to wait until Yarizo is introduced. Personally I dont like NetoRASE either, if the guy knows its happening it takes all the fun out for me so this update was kinda meh for me.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes