wildshot

May 28, 2020
View attachment 894539
I beaten Taku the red guy in the sewer but dialouge keeps repeating and now look at where I am now.
Any fix?
I downloaded the previous version v0.21 put my save on that game, finished the quest and then moved the save file again into the v0.22. Everything was normal, but I think other quest was bugged, so I did the procedure again, It seems that the newest version is too buggy for now. I didn't finish the game because of that, so I don't know if you can create more bugs if you do that.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

GavnoMocha

Oct 23, 2020
After leave village - there is black screen
what should i do?
Uhm, also, i complete the quest about patrol blessing road, but NPC thinks i'm not.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramsess

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
Where the old version? Only 0.22 is here do you have link?
its faster to just browse it in google.. I went around looking for it and found one.. took a while to download it though since its one of the sites that limits your speed but yeah... theres a ton of websites that has it.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
its faster to just browse it in google.. I went around looking for it and found one.. took a while to download it though since its one of the sites that limits your speed but yeah... theres a ton of websites that has it.
Are you talking about test dungeon? Are you aware that you can get there through the wardrobe in your room at any moment?

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I downloaded the previous version v0.21 put my save on that game, finished the quest and then moved the save file again into the v0.22. Everything was normal, but I think other quest was bugged, so I did the procedure again, It seems that the newest version is too buggy for now. I didn't finish the game because of that, so I don't know if you can create more bugs if you do that.
Guess Im going to wait until 0.25 or 0.3 till I try again

Dec 2, 2017
Ok, sorry if I'm being stupid but is there stats page for sex related stuff like sex exp and number of times they've had sex?

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.23):
  • Window size can be changed (Screen Resolution)
  • Better world map (Hopefully all fixed)
  • Change of conditions for Erotic Events (Changes conditions for erotic events to occur, i.e. no more netorase allowance/exposure, instead most everything revolves around love>=<lust, also it seems all old event conditions are not changed yet, not sure how accurate this is...)
  • Netorase Convincing (With a high enough Love value you can talk to the Priestess and convince her to participate in more netorase events)
  • Chained erotic events system (If you activate a scene for the first time and meet the requirements for both the first and second stage you will see the first then the second in succession)
  • Two new cuckold events (Netorase - Drinking in a bar (Bar) and Cum lovers' association (Low Traffic Street), both require love>=lust under new system)
  • Portable cheat god (Item located in the drawers at the Inn)
  • New Potion Maker event (talk to Potion Maker again as solo Male Protagonist after seeing the first event)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you guys that play the Jap version have more details on how to get the new scenes or other details about the new update that should be in the walkthrough let me know.

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Changelog (v0.23):
  • Change of conditions for Erotic Events (Changes conditions for erotic events to occur, i.e. no more netorase allowance/exposure, instead most everything revolves around love>=<lust, also it seems all old event conditions are not changed yet, not sure how accurate this is...)
Not a fan of this

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
To do the new netorase content, you need first to talk with priestess in the options that will convince her to do some more netorase things at protagonist's will (at least for bar dude, didn't test for bukkake event but i guess it's the same)
To activate the 'hard netorase mode' You need to have at least 100 points of love, i recommend you guys to put the love atleast in 150. Press A and then select the blank option which is new content because it's untranslated. The mc talk with the priestess and then you will be able to do the bar scene, and other future scenes (At least it's what i believe, because you can't do the bar scene if you don't talk with her.)
Just go to the bar anytime and you will let some drunk dude molest the priestess. There's 3 phases for that; One for 100 love, one for 120 and one for 140.
100 he just sits with her, 120 he touches her breasts, 140 she sucks his dick.
For the second scene, you need to go to the empty district at night and talk to a guy. Select yes and it will proceed to the face bukkake event.
(After everything ends, if you choose the third or the last option, priestess won't clean her face, and will walk around face bukkaked)

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
To do the new netorase content, you need first to talk with priestess in the options that will convince her to do some more netorase things at protagonist's will (at least for bar dude, didn't test for bukkake event but i guess it's the same)
To activate the 'hard netorase mode' You need to have at least 100 points of love, i recommend you guys to put the love atleast in 150. Press A and then select the blank option which is new content because it's untranslated. The mc talk with the priestess and then you will be able to do the bar scene, and other future scenes (At least it's what i believe, because you can't do the bar scene if you don't talk with her.)
Just go to the bar anytime and you will let some drunk dude molest the priestess. There's 3 phases for that; One for 100 love, one for 120 and one for 140.
100 he just sits with her, 120 he touches her breasts, 140 she sucks his dick.
For the second scene, you need to go to the empty district at night and talk to a guy. Select yes and it will proceed to the face bukkake event.
(After everything, ends if you choose the third or the last option, priestess won't clean her face, and will walk around face bukkaked)
So basically now you can talk to the Priestess and convince her to do more netorase play, and the more she loves you the further she goes?

I assume the netorare is where her lust overpowers her love for you then, the Ci-en post said something about netorare events lowering the maximum Love value so as scenes progress in the future I wonder how that will play into seeing netorase scenes.

Not a fan of this
Idk there were a lot of variables before so this seems to be more straightforward at least, not sure how it will look in future updates tho.

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
So basically now you can talk to the Priestess and convince her to do more netorase play, and the more she loves you the further she goes?

I assume the netorare is where her lust overpowers her love for you then, the Ci-en post said something about netorare events lowering the maximum Love value so as scenes progress in the future so I'm not sure how that will play into seeing setorase scenes.

Idk there were a lot of variables before so this seems to be more straightforward at least, not sure how it will look in future updates tho.
I believe so, netorase being Priestess doing nasty things for the MC because she loves him, and netorare basically lust overpowering her feelings for the MC.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
quick question, is the version that is available for download (0.22) the english version or japanese?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes