HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
i have the same issue
I did this event with 150 love and 140 lust. First press A and choose the blank choice which will convince the Priestess to do netorase for the MC and then talk to that guy in the bar and choose the blank choice. The last scene is a blowjob scene and if you couldn't see it you should increase both your love and lust values with love>lust. Enjoy.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

filed

Jul 27, 2017
I did this event with 150 love and 140 lust. First press A and choose the blank choice which will convince the Priestess to do netorase for the MC and then talk to that guy in the bar and choose the blank choice. The last scene is a blowjob scene and if you couldn't see it you should increase both your love and lust values with love>lust. Enjoy.
no it doesnt still same

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
no it doesnt still same
Okay i just created a new game, set both netorase, netorare and dirty fetishes on. Got the cheat and changed the values to 200 love and 150 lust. Pressed A and chose the second last option which is blank and finished the talk to the end. Went to the bar and chose the first option and there it is. Btw at the end of the netorase scene you are teleported to the toilet in the bar and if you choose the second option there is a blowjob scene with the MC. The values i mention in my previous post were wrong. It was 200 love and 150 lust.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Weird. Waited for 5 days for the sewer defeat but I can still rescue her. Wonder how the guide got the information for the sewer defeat tho.
Well the scene used to work, I haven't tried to view it since the update where it came out so I was unaware it was broken. I put a note in the Walkthrough that the scene doesn't seem to be working.

Sparrowhawken

Dec 26, 2019
I waited a while and during the rescue went through the door to the north and got a cutscene. Good material, though I may only tried it on v.22

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Is there any way to get insanity to 100??
Was wondering this too... unless those requiring the MC to have this isn't reality implemented yet. (Also getting the Cum Endurance and Erotic technique maxed, tried editing save but didn't worked for them)

Ah yes, this was available from the last patch (NTR update). It's just an additional random NPC you can fuck with different scenery and it came alongside a new pose. It's in the walkthrough already, just might be not that obvious IIRC.
Searched the walkthrough though, and it's updated to 0.23, but Netorare event's are still only said to be for the 2 NPC in the Inn (This one is obviously Netorare, not Netorase, so I believe this is different from the drinking and cum lover's association ones)

Welp, I'm just here to tell others if they haven't seen it (though there's really much difference from those two in the Inn really).

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Searched the walkthrough though, and it's updated to 0.23, but Netorare event's are still only said to be for the 2 NPC in the Inn (This one is obviously Netorare, not Netorase, so I believe this is different from the drinking and cum lover's association ones)

Welp, I'm just here to tell others if they haven't seen it (though there's really much difference from those two in the Inn really).
I'm not sure I even know what scene you guys are talking about. Is there another Netorare scene you can get by going to the Bar as the Priestess?

Last edited:

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Was wondering this too... unless those requiring the MC to have this isn't reality implemented yet. (Also getting the Cum Endurance and Erotic technique maxed, tried editing save but didn't worked for them)

It sounds like this game will require 3 different playthroughs. 1 pure love route. 2 pimp your priestess. 3 priestess cheats behind your back (no love).

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes