Latamentia

Sep 16, 2020
Hello,I have a problem with the dungeon test,I can't go in the 5th room,the game give me a "Now Loading" with a long white line below,someone now what to do ? I don't see a post talking about this problem.
I play with the 0.23 version.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
So yeah, any fix for that lads?
For the first scene, just load the save in a previous version and finish the event. Save again and go back to the latest version. The events after that is not translated. So, select the blank option and you'll trigger the event.
I don't know if there's an official fix for it.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
For the first scene, just load the save in a previous version and finish the event. Save again and go back to the latest version. The events after that is not translated. So, select the blank option and you'll trigger the event.
I've deleted my earlier versions could you send me one?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I'd rather just wait for the entire thing to be translated

tce

Feb 12, 2018
I level up and earn some status points. How can I use them? And can I raise attributes?
Find it anyway. It's at the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordBalkara

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
It has been like 2 releases every month. So expect 0.25 to be released by the end of this month as well.
Maybe it will take just a little longer tho (maybe).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes