Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
How do you change MC stats, I've tried with RPGM Editor but the MC part doesn't show up, I also tried translating the variables in it and found self Charm.... but changing it does nothing!

lilithsparda

May 29, 2018
Hello,I have a problem with the dungeon test,I can't go in the 5th room,the game give me a "Now Loading" with a long white line below,someone now what to do ? I don't see a post talking about this problem.
I play with the 0.23 version.
I have the same problem

lilithsparda

May 29, 2018
No clue what could be going wrong then. Are you running a save from a prior version or playing the English version of the latest Japanese update? I haven't had issues with that myself but I have seen others talking about having problems.

Was your unzipping program set to unzip in Japanese?
Hello,I have a problem with the dungeon test,I can't go in the 5th room,the game give me a "Now Loading" with a long white line below,someone now what to do ? I don't see a post talking about this problem.
I play with the 0.23 version.

He also has the same problem as me Mordith

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
He also has the same problem as me Mordith
Honestly I'm not sure what the issue is, I recommend just waiting for the Eng version of 0.23 to come out and then see if you still have the problem.

The only thing you are missing in the 5th room is the ogre boss fight where the Priestess gets raped to death if you lose, there is some animation there that used to cause some load time upon entering the room so it could be that something in a newer update broke causing an infinite loading error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly I'm not really sure about the way the dev did the animation and that may be what is causing the issue, basically there are 219 variations of the second image showing the Priestess in different slightly different positions with different amounts of cum, so I think that upon entering the room the game tries to load all 219 of these images at once and can't do it properly. Alternatively maybe your computer can't handle it if you are on an older machine?

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
in the room with slimes it says i need an item to interact with it, what is that item?

its the room in the sewers.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes