Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.25):
  • Story expansion (Start of Chapter 2)
  • New map “Port Town” (Similar functions to the Trading Village, you need to start the newest main quest in order to access)
  • New map “Beach” (You need to start the newest main quest in order to access)
  • New character “Pussy Cat” (Furry)
  • New costume “Micro Bikini” (Purchased in Port Town)
  • Netorare Event (Priestess picked up by guys on the beach, requires Lust>Love, talk to the two guys on the beach as solo Priestess)
  • Male Protagonist x NPC Lady sex (Similar to Priestess NPC sex, Male Protagonist can have sex with random women, comes with standing pictures, cross section views, and impregnation, needs level 3+ ero skill)
  • Bug Fixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
I think it's related to folder permission problem. Like you put the extracted game folder in some place where elevated permission is needed like C:/Program Files or something. Try turning off UAC or run the game as admin to fix it.

Reactions: aquasilva

JackDAReaper

Sep 4, 2018
Ok, I don't know how to trigger the NPC sex scene
anyone have any luck?
nvm, you need 15 points, having a level 3 ero could roll to 18, so low chances.
edit: anyone here knows how to edit the save files? I tried with the note+, and only incomprehensible letters showed
You also need to roll for 24 to impregnate the NPC, so it's pretty much impossible unless you're ero is 4 above

Last edited:

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
Can anyone share save file for the beach? My screen went blank when I went below some church to kill the red tentacle monster number 2, I could call the menu and see the female protag but everything else is black.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes