KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
I think mod made a mistake, this is 0.25, add the alpha part make it very confusing <(")
It doesn't have english yet

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
It says it continues the story, so i went to the receptionist but the dialogue and choices are all blank..
What is this? is it not translated or my save is bugged?

Reactions: Pepmoreno

taksoe123

Feb 14, 2019
Wait, the japanese versión (0.25) came out before the english version of 0.23?
No the .23 English is out but for some reason only the japanese version is updated on the forum - this is probably the only game I know of where Japanese is allowed instead of waiting for the English version to come out

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
For most who have not noticed yet or are new here
-jap always comes for English and eng version is released on patron
-ENG version 1 or 2 weeks later
-example 0.23 is most of the time jap only, while 0.23a is English version

You can use Translator++ if you really cant wait for the English version
it will be machine translation and you wont have empty or missing text and will take up to 5 min (if you are familiar with the program if not a lot of tuts on YT)

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
What options do you have to take to get this scene out? I already took 3 and it does not come out I have love and lust over 100
View attachment 916471
Have lust at 200 and love at like 150, tbh I don't think love even matters, you just need to have lust>love and lust>150.

its been a while since i played the game, but for some reason I cant eave the dungeon test and go back town
You cannot leave the dungeon test, I don't think you ever could actually, maybe in a very early version.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes