ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Hi
I have a problem with the text when an event starts 3 times it happens to me, someone could help me solve it, please I was having a good time until that happened
Get the latest version (0.25)

hi why the text goes blank . i got to chapter 2 and this same bug happened i don't know what or how to fix this too aloes its lagy i was hoping to find some save from the srart of chapter 2?
I can't see any text in this update.
That means those text hasn't been translated to English yet. Just use your detective skill to get what you want by reading face cues :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: Francisco Torres

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Give me a quick rundown on what's been done for this game so far.
Still not touching it until sometime next year though
It's a long demo for the story. I really like the story so far. The priestess kohaku will do anything you want her to do, but content is oddly placed around. The game has a good foundation but attention to detail is focused on certain areas so far. I think techno is doing world building first. I haven't played the beach yet.

Reactions: CuCkaSauRus

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Same lol tired of small updates every other week. I feel better just putting it off until there's enough content to work with.
And here I am waiting for bdsm and exhibition content to came out. Collar, piercing for nipple and clit.. cannot wait to take her out for walk...

Reactions: wildshot
Apr 28, 2020
Excuse me for being inconsiderate, but when can we advance our relationship with Bath Lady, Potion Maker, Fortune Teller, Succubus, Black Elf on the beach? Or is the current relationship is the limit?

I'm rather interested to advance the relationship with the girl rather than the Netorare or Netrorase, I mean I enjoy the game as it is, but I would like some variety.

Once again I'm sorry if I'm being rude and stupid.

Reactions: blabbolo

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Wait in that last picture you can get NPC's pregnant how does that work and what happens after
I don't know for certain but I believe you make a dice roll based on your ero stats and if you get above a certain amount you impregnate the NPC, afterwards I think nothing in particular happens yet aside from a counter going up of women you have impregnated. At this point I think it is basically an introduction of the concept.

How do I get the bikini? I accepted the invisible quest and went to the beach in chapter 2?
You go to the Port Town and enter the shop option there, it's just like the trading village shop, pretty sure it costs 150g.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Excuse me for being inconsiderate, but when can we advance our relationship with Bath Lady, Potion Maker, Fortune Teller, Succubus, Black Elf on the beach? Or is the current relationship is the limit?

I'm rather interested to advance the relationship with the girl rather than the Netorare or Netrorase, I mean I enjoy the game as it is, but I would like some variety.

Once again I'm sorry if I'm being rude and stupid.
You're good dude. To answer your question no you cannot advance your relationship much with any of those characters yet, there are two Potion Maker scenes and two Bath Lady scenes (although I still have no idea how to get the second Bath Lady scene), and there are also some scenes for the Dark Elf on the beach but I'm fairly sure that just includes some sex. You can currently only have an initial meeting with the Fortune Teller and the Succubus and not do much else with them, based on what the developer has said there will be at least some content in the future featuring those girls but there just isn't that much currently.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
You're good dude. To answer your question no you cannot advance your relationship much with any of those characters yet, there are two Potion Maker scenes and two Bath Lady scenes (although I still have no idea how to get the second Bath Lady scene), and there are also some scenes for the Dark Elf on the beach but I'm fairly sure that just includes some sex. You can currently only have an initial meeting with the Fortune Teller and the Succubus and not do much else with them, based on what the developer has said there will be at least some content in the future featuring those girls but there just isn't that much currently.
The Potion Maker has scenes? If it's not a bother could you please tell me what are those scenes and how to get them?

Inoue91239

Feb 23, 2019
I have several questions regarding newest ver

Are the mechanism for lust, love, excitement, hornyness etc are still the same in this latest ver.?

Because when Kohaku have 50+ horny, she will wake up in the middle of night if we are in Inn then outside of the room there will be cheat god and 2 NPC for NTR scene right? But now, there's only the 2 npc and there's not cheat god anymore so I guess Techno already removed him (?)

Also if you drink the aphrodisiac from PM shop, there's a cap (capped at 100) for horny?

Thank you if you guys could answer this

P.S. Now, you also have fatigue (+10) and Kohaku's ass as standing picture when collecting spider's web (This one is new right?)

Inoue91239

Feb 23, 2019
For the second bath lady scene, I think you need to enter the bath at night with Kohaku and then after you're done with bath or r*mjob from bath lady you get an event marker in the middle of city. That's how I got the second scene...

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I have several questions regarding newest ver

Are the mechanism for lust, love, excitement, hornyness etc are still the same in this latest ver.?

Because when Kohaku have 50+ horny, she will wake up in the middle of night if we are in Inn then outside of the room there will be cheat god and 2 NPC for NTR scene right? But now, there's only the 2 npc and there's not cheat god anymore so I guess Techno already removed him (?)

Also if you drink the aphrodisiac from PM shop, there's a cap (capped at 100) for horny?

Thank you if you guys could answer this

P.S. Now, you also have fatigue (+10) and Kohaku's ass as standing picture when collecting spider's web (This one is new right?)
If you interact with the spark in your room(where you enter the alpha dungeon) you have an option the get an item that it's a "Portable God Cheat" or something like that.

Reactions: Inoue91239

Inoue91239

Feb 23, 2019
If you interact with the spark in your room(where you enter the alpha dungeon) you have an option the get an item that it's a "Portable God Cheat" or something like that.
Oh I see, but you cannot exit from the alpha dungeon right? So it just straight quit to title to escape from the room?

Edit. Nevermind, there's a menu for it I don;t know. lol. Thanks for the answer

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The Potion Maker has scenes? If it's not a bother could you please tell me what are those scenes and how to get them?
I mean they aren't sex scenes, the first is just an upskirt when she climbs a latter and the second is a similar thing where she is crushing something in a vat while you are on the floor holding it. To view them just talk to the Potion Maker as solo Male Protagonist, look at the guide for a more detailed response.

Apr 28, 2020
Oh I see, but you cannot exit from the alpha dungeon right? So it just straight quit to title to escape from the room?

Edit. Nevermind, there's a menu for it I don;t know. lol. Thanks for the answer
No, there is a choice of cheat at the bottom when you chose to interact with light which also lead to dungeon. At the very bottom, there is written 'cheat'. Clik it and you will get the item.

Darx 18

Oct 21, 2017
Guys I'm sorry to tell you that the game has many bugs and errors, several maps are not programmed correctly, you can even get 70 points in each stat.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes