Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
For the second bath lady scene, I think you need to enter the bath at night with Kohaku and then after you're done with bath or r*mjob from bath lady you get an event marker in the middle of city. That's how I got the second scene...
Lol I still can't find it, oh well.

Darx 18

Oct 21, 2017
No, there is a choice of cheat at the bottom when you chose to interact with light which also lead to dungeon. At the very bottom, there is written 'cheat'. Clik it and you will get the item.
you can escape the map but only with a portal, I had to put a portal to get out XD

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I trying to do the pub drinking but I can't because I haven't talked about netorase with FM. However, to do that I had to talk to the guy who is now the pub drinking event guy. How do I talk with her about it in the new updates? I put love at 110 and talked to her but can't get anything about netorase. When I use the cheat to set love and lust no matter what I do it says its set at 0 though when I do something to affect the values outside of the cheat I does registar it as being affected. Still can't do pub drinking. Someone please tell me what the hell to do cause this is pissing me off.

Fuck this. I give up on this until someone tells me because no matter what I do I can't talk with Priestess about Netorase. I'm done. Just going to wait for help;

Last edited:
Reactions: Francisco Torres

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
You need a certain value in a relationship with a Bath lady first to trigger it, unlike Potion maker which one-time interaction enough to trigger the next event.
You need to survive getting milked by the bath lady and go to the city. Ero Endurance lvl 1 or 2 could help
Everything is broken in this save dude. If I go to a new "dungeon" area as soon as I move it freezes and dies
I don't know what you mean by that, maybe you can be more specific

Reactions: Mordith135

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I trying to do the pub drinking but I can't because I haven't talked about netorase with FM. However, to do that I had to talk to the guy who is now the pub drinking event guy. How do I talk with her about it in the new updates? I put love at 110 and talked to her but can't get anything about netorase.
Try hitting 'A' to trigger her menu, the option should be colored red.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
You need to survive getting milked by the bath lady and go to the city. Ero Endurance lvl 1 or 2 could help
Thank you, I finally got it, I usually never bother leveling up the Male Protagonist's sex skills so that's why I couldn't find it. Although the second bath lady scene just ended up being a small dialogue with her having a different outfit so that was rather disappointing.

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you, I finally got it, I usually never bother leveling up the Male Protagonist's sex skills so that's why I couldn't find it. Although the second bath lady scene just ended up being a small dialogue with her having a different outfit so that was rather disappointing.
I didn't think it was the right scene since I'm expecting for another sex scene with bath lady or something lol.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Is there any way to save that Yarizo guy from the port town? Whenever I try, it fails me and it usually reached around 18 for rolls.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
I just downloaded v0.25 and am I the only one who have a problem of having an empty dialogue and choices. if no how to fix it?
The jap version wasn't translated. You'll get those dialogue boxes filled either by starting a playthrough in jap or waiting for the eng version to be dropped.

Darx 18

Oct 21, 2017
I trying to do the pub drinking but I can't because I haven't talked about netorase with FM. However, to do that I had to talk to the guy who is now the pub drinking event guy. How do I talk with her about it in the new updates? I put love at 110 and talked to her but can't get anything about netorase. When I use the cheat to set love and lust no matter what I do it says its set at 0 though when I do something to affect the values outside of the cheat I does registar it as being affected. Still can't do pub drinking. Someone please tell me what the hell to do cause this is pissing me off.

Fuck this. I give up on this until someone tells me because no matter what I do I can't talk with Priestess about Netorase. I'm done. Just going to wait for help;
You need to use the trick 2 times, the first will give you the value of 0 either in love or lust the second time you use it it will stay in the value you put

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
Lol I still can't find it, oh well.
You need to get some amount of ero stats to be able to "resist" (you cum in the end anyways) to get a relationship point with the bath lady. After that you go outside and interact with something below the fountain in the center of the city with both the MC and the female protag to get the next scene. To get ero stats, go to the red light district and interact with the bottom left most NPC. To get ero points to increase ero stats you can just anal the priestess in your room which has zero cost.

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017

I don't know what you mean by that, maybe you can be more specific
If I leave the beach and go to any area with roaming enimies the game freezes after I take my first step in said zone.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes