MrAnderson

Dec 10, 2019
The option to change the dick size exist? if this exist where can i found this option, searching in the images of the game with the ''decrypter'' i found like 4 types of size, is there a way to change this? or this isnt implement yet?

zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
Hi
I have a problem with the text when an event starts 3 times it happens to me, someone could help me solve it, please I was having a good time until that happened Captura de pantalla 2020-11-26 185318.png

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
hi why the text goes blank . i got to chapter 2 and this same bug happened i don't know what or how to fix this too aloes its lagy i was hoping to find some save from the srart of chapter 2?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The option to change the dick size exist? if this exist where can i found this option, searching in the images of the game with the ''decrypter'' i found like 4 types of size, is there a way to change this? or this isnt implement yet?
As far as I know there is no option to change dick size, what you saw in the files is likely just different dicks from different NPCs.

Can anyone tell me how to beat the tentacle monster in the sewer ?
If you are playing on Fap difficulty just equip the cheat sword you start the game with, if not then use the Male Protagonist's sword skill a couple times and it should die. If you are still having problems level up and then increase the Male Protagonist's strength stat in the Church.

how to get ero
level 3 ?
Gain sexual experience by having sex as the Male Protagonist and then you can level up your ero stats by talking to the Santa in the Red Light District. Or just use a save editor.

CuCkaSauRus

Jan 5, 2019
Give me a quick rundown on what's been done for this game so far.
Still not touching it until sometime next year though

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Changelog (v0.25):
  • Story expansion (Start of Chapter 2)
  • New map “Port Town” (Similar functions to the Trading Village, you need to start the newest main quest in order to access)
  • New map “Beach” (You need to start the newest main quest in order to access)
  • New character “Pussy Cat” (Furry)
  • New costume “Micro Bikini” (Purchased in Port Town)
  • Netorare Event (Priestess picked up by guys on the beach, requires Lust>Love, talk to the two guys on the beach as solo Priestess)
  • Male Protagonist x NPC Lady sex (Similar to Priestess NPC sex, Male Protagonist can have sex with random women, comes with standing pictures, cross section views, and impregnation, needs level 3+ ero skill)
  • Bug Fixes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait in that last picture you can get NPC's pregnant how does that work and what happens after

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes