samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I mean realistically this is an NTR game, like there is non NTR content and you have the option to turn it off completely but at the end of the day that is the content that the majority of the game revolves around. I'm sure there will be quite a bit non-NTR content by the time the game is completed but it will almost certainly be nowhere near the amount of NTR content in the game.
Yea kinda sucks imo, Dont really see the point in an option to turn it off when you end up with a really small amount of content in the end. Hopefully his next game is more "vanilla" though.

Reactions: Ragingrager

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Yea kinda sucks imo, Dont really see the point in an option to turn it off when you end up with a really small amount of content in the end. Hopefully his next game is more "vanilla" though.
do people actually get off to the idea of a loved one being corrupted and sexually abused?
i like the fetishes associated with ntr(corruption,depravity,mind break,etc) but i dont get off to having a loved one being subject to this

only way i can enjoy this game is just dissociate from the protag

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Don't excpect a Vanilla focused game by TechnoBrake... There's millions of them in japan, and what makes money is NTR.. It's also what he likes. Tho Nymphomania Priestess will also have quite some vanilla content.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
do people actually get off to the idea of a loved one being corrupted and sexually abused?
i like the fetishes associated with ntr(corruption,depravity,mind break,etc) but i dont get off to having a loved one being subject to this

only way i can enjoy this game is just dissociate from the protag
Yea I couldnt tell you im not interested in it either so I turn it off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
Yea I couldnt tell you im not interested in it either so I turn it off. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
this is some dilemma to me because the fetishes i like are attached to ntr most of the time.

i want the girl corrupted,i dont want the whole ruined friendship/love part

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
this is some dilemma to me because the fetishes i like are attached to ntr most of the time.

i want the girl corrupted,i dont want the whole ruined friendship/love part
Yea I play alot of games with those kind of tags but im not really into the whole ntr thing. Hopefully this game will end up with enough for me to enjoy though.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I like to know are there any way to cheat the stamina bar?
I can't seem to find the correct variable to cheat in save editor, the character got tired too easily.
Do you mean fatigue? If you take a bath or sleep I'm pretty sure it resets, also I don't think it's really used for much.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I mean if you haven't played it yet one of his previous games called nymphomania paradox is more "vanilla", there is a ntr route but most of the game is focused on corruption.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I like that the game gets pretty frequent updates. Gives me a feeling that everything is working smoothly for TechnoBrake.

Cant wait for the game to be finished ,)
I've been following this since pre-alpha which was like 1/3 the content of this update and it would only release once every 1 month... It was a torture, but as the time passed, the game started to get rlly stable and now technobrake has a lot of money and hired some assistants so it will become even better

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
I mean if you haven't played it yet one of his previous games called nymphomania paradox is more "vanilla", there is a ntr route but most of the game is focused on corruption.
Yea I played a few of his games and I think that or Reign of succubus is probably the best of technos games.

Reactions: Mordith135
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes