樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Found the new beach event, you have to be with the priestess and then choose to rest on the tree, if Kohaku is using the micro bikini, an event will be triggered and you have to choose the first option to proceed to the ntr event.

Latamentia

Sep 16, 2020
Found the new beach event, you have to be with the priestess and then choose to rest on the tree, if Kohaku is using the micro bikini, an event will be triggered and you have to choose the first option to proceed to the ntr event.
I founded it too,but you can be with Jimmy too,he just gonna go away if you turn on the scene.
Someone know how to do the inn or wall scene ?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I founded it too,but you can be with Jimmy too,he just gonna go away if you turn on the scene.
Someone know how to do the inn or wall scene ?
The inn scene you have to choose to part ways with jimmy and play as priestess when you are in the inn room. And then you go out the inn and there will be an NPC on the outside with an event symbol

Reactions: Mordith135

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I think you need to get the portable cheat god from the thing in your room and then you can modify love and lust.

Last edited:

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Please check the walkthrough in the first post, thank you.
Just in the span of one f day and there's two updates for this game and 6 new pages in this thread. It's filled with people that either too excited with the update or those that didn't even bother to check up the FAQ and Walkthrough in the first post when having any technical problems.

Reactions: shithole
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes