wildshot

May 28, 2020
When Kohaku get abducted by a goblin and I go to the fortune teller to watch what happening with the priest, the door is always close, night or day and I went after two days after the MC was defeated, is that a bug of the current updates?, becuase about a month or two ago, when she was abducted by the hobos I could watched what happened with Kohaku.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
When Kohaku get abducted by a goblin and I go to the fortune teller to watch what happening with the priest, the door is always close, night or day and I went after two days after the MC was defeated, is that a bug of the current updates?, becuase about a month or two ago, when she was abducted by the hobos I could watched what happened with Kohaku.
You need to speak to her with Priestess in your party first. After that you can let her abducted and go talk to the fortune teller.

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
How do you get netorare Wall fuck and Inn room?
Also, just confirmation, if female NPC wakes up during rape at night what will happen? Will we go to prison, or will there be another dice throw?
I did the wall fuck with 200 lust and 100 love and the condition is that the MC "MUST NOT" have talked about how he like to get cucked to the Priestess. You can get this scene by interacting with the event NPCs outside the inn and in the bar during "DAYTIME" while you are Priestess solo mode picking the first choice. The second choice leads to the toilet in the bar which has no wall fuck scene. And the scene you are looking for is in the sex choice and after whatever choice you made, you will be given a choice which the first will show you a finger wall fuck scene.

For the female NPC waking up --> Yes, there will be a dice throw which will decide whether you go to jail or not. When you are in jail keep choosing the choice until you see the Priestess come in to service the guard and 2 other prisoners. I did the prison thing with level 3 pouring all my stats into faith. I've also had the MC talk about his cuck fetish to the Priestess for this scene.

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
is it just me or isthe NTR event with the priest waking up and wandering at night is broken in the new patch?
I have tried her at 50 or 100 excitement value but she never wakes up on her own anymore

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
is it just me or isthe NTR event with the priest waking up and wandering at night is broken in the new patch?
I have tried her at 50 or 100 excitement value but she never wakes up on her own anymore
It got replaced. Seems it was always a placeholder.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Tweet from Techno:
"I think I've figured out why I can't call a mob sex room when I'm not in the main character's room with 200 lust, Mr. Priest.
If you're a cuckold and you've come out as one, you need to have a masochistic value of 100 to call a room...
It's impossible..."

Basically the NTR Inn room sex is bugged if you have talked with the Priestess about your Netorase desires.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry if this was already asked but how do you get the micro bikini in the 0.25 english version?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Do you think we're gonna see ntr scenes from which of like the Catwoman with big ass, nun from the church, or the alchemist?

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Is there gonna be other inn's in the game besides uncle's in? I haven't tested the new version very much, but that could be the explanation why some NPC's have been removed.

Sankr

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, I'm having some trouble with starting a new quest. When I select one, it shows the quest has been added pop up and then I'm just stuck with no way to continue. What should I do?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
how do i get out of the test dungeons?
U can't that's why its adviced before entering the dungeon test to make another savefile to prevent of getting your progress outside the dungeon wiped.

TL;DR: make a 2nd or a 3rd saveslot when you're inside the dungeon without overwriting the current ones on being on the city.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes