Oct 8, 2018
Is anyone else's game choppy visually wise? The game looks very pixelated. I don't know if that's due to it being in alpha or my shitty computer.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
anyone knows how to get this scene?
No matter what I do, the option to bring them to the inn room is greyed out. It's supposed to be Lust (淫欲) 200+. The scene is supposed to work with the guy outside the inn and the guy in the bar.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
No matter what I do, the option to bring them to the inn room is greyed out. It's supposed to be Lust (淫欲) 200+. The scene is supposed to work with the guy outside the inn and the guy in the bar.
Haven't tried it myself but I'm fairly sure it is because you have both Love and Lust at 200, for the newer netorare scenes you have to have Lust>Love.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Haven't tried it myself but I'm fairly sure it is because you have both Love and Lust at 200, for the newer netorare scenes you have to have Lust>Love.
New scenes require love <150 to even start. I have tried even at 0.

Xkramz

Mar 14, 2019
New scenes require love <150 to even start. I have tried even at 0.
I got you fam, try love 100 lust 200, maybe in the future you will need the values of love and lust to be in a certain range, the priestess expression showed she somehow "cared" MC shouldnt find out more than a love 0 reaction, so trying the neutral value of love 100 actualy worked

Last edited:
Reactions: Bilmo

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
I got you fam, try love 100 lust 200, maybe in the future you will need the values of love and lust to be in a certain range, the priestess expression showed she somehow "cared" MC shouldnt find out more than a love 0 reaction, so trying the neutral value of love 100 actualy worked
Unsure why, but that didn't work for me either. Having the same issue as the other guy, it just throws me an error noise when I try. 200 lust, 100 love, and even 100 horniness with no results. Tried 0 love too.

Edit: There also doesn't seem to be a way to trigger the "Kohaku wakes up because she's horny" event in the inn anymore?

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Unsure why, but that didn't work for me either. Having the same issue as the other guy, it just throws me an error noise when I try. 200 lust, 100 love, and even 100 horniness with no results. Tried 0 love too.

Edit: There also doesn't seem to be a way to trigger the "Kohaku wakes up because she's horny" event in the inn anymore?
Not sure if this will help but try setting the Priestess' Lust to 200 twice, I remember a couple versions ago some people had problems with the portable cheat god not actually changing the Lust/Love values unless they did it twice.

Bilmo

Mar 22, 2019
Not sure if this will help but try setting the Priestess' Lust to 200 twice, I remember a couple versions ago some people had problems with the portable cheat god not actually changing the Lust/Love values unless they did it twice.
That was actually happening to me in .25(fixed) but not .25, ironically. It's not happening here though; no change in behaviour. Ah well. I can get all the other scenes, it's not a huge deal if I have to wait another patch to get these two. Though I'm a huge mark for prison shit, so it's a bit of a shame it's not a full scene. Hope there's more in that venue, like sharing a cell or somethin'.

Apr 28, 2020
How do you get netorare Wall fuck and Inn room?
Also, just confirmation, if female NPC wakes up during rape at night what will happen? Will we go to prison, or will there be another dice throw?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes