DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Will be following this. The god damn walking bug needs to get fixed though. Every 3 god damn button presses character gets into infinite walking bug in that direction. Getting on me ballhair.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Been having the problem with the game completely stopping if I reach max lust on the priestess using aphrodisiac potions for a few updates now. Anyone else having similar issues?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Every English release is going to be delayed by at least a week. And you people must be really starving for content if you consider this a "big update".
That being said, the updates ARE frequent and TechnoBrake is actually a pretty professional developer to churn them out so quickly, considering what a script/coding nightmare this game is in RPGMaker...

Don't excpect a Vanilla focused game by TechnoBrake... There's millions of them in japan, and what makes money is NTR..
Stop perpetuating this cuck myth. Just look at the all-time top sellers on DLSITE ( )
Where's your NTR games, bruh?
The undisputed fucking 6-year champion is the purest goddamn vanilla extract you'll ever taste.

NTR was and always will be a niche fetish
for the mentally ill that just happens to have a very vocal fanbase. That, or most people consider it a side thing and care more about the art or other aspects (the vast majority of sales).

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Every English release is going to be delayed by at least a week. And you people must be really starving for content if you consider this a "big update".
That being said, the updates ARE frequent and TechnoBrake is actually a pretty professional developer to churn them out so quickly, considering what a script/coding nightmare this game is in RPGMaker...

Stop perpetuating this cuck myth. Just look at the all-time top sellers on DLSITE ( )
The undisputed fucking 6-year champion is the purest goddamn vanilla extract you'll ever taste.

for the mentally ill that just happens to have a very vocal fanbase. That, or most people consider it a side thing and care more about the art or other aspects (the vast majority of sales).
Imagine getting too personal over NTR on a damn VIDEOGAME L M F A O!

someone needs a little dose of real life and realize that what happens in a GAME STAYS IN A GAME. whenever this happens on real life that's def another deal. but people trashtalking techno over this is just so Effing sad bro :/

also true that techno is putting a lot of effort on rolling updates, if you compare techno to another individual like bonersgames for example u can see the huge difference gap of discipline between them so people should stop throwing a damn tantrum on good old bucko techno and leave him do his damn game!

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019

Not rlly, just look at his incomes now and compare to his previous releases.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Imagine getting too personal over NTR on a damn VIDEOGAME L M F A O!
I did not get personal.
I merely corrected your claim that NTR makes more money by virtue of being NTR. It doesn't. You just want to think it does.

Not rlly, just look at his incomes now and compare to his previous releases.
He's a pre-established developer with a lot of titles under his belt and a big following. This logic doesn't apply here. I could just as easily claim that it's precisely why he can "afford" to make NTR content without losing financial support.
Especially since there's other factors for his success, like tapping into the gaijin market with frequent English translation updates and utilizing Patreon.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I did not get personal.
I merely corrected your claim that NTR makes more money by virtue of being NTR. It doesn't. You just want to think it does.

He's a pre-established developer with a lot of titles under his belt and a big following. This logic doesn't apply here. I could just as easily claim that it's precisely why he can "afford" to make NTR content without losing financial support.
Especially since there's other factors for his success, like tapping into the gaijin market with frequent English translation updates and utilizing Patreon.
nonono that was for the person you quoted my bad dude!

i was totally 100% agreed what you said C:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
in the last sewer map i think theres a path going to the right side of thhe screen. if u remove the pose art, u will be able to see it
it leads to a map with three jail cells.
Yep, I ended up reading the walkthrough, thank you tho ! Never realized there was one actually until it was pointed out xd

0.26 please?
0.25a released like... 3 days ago or something. Wait a bit.
Edit: My bad, didn't realize people were already posting 0.26 changelogs and etc. Sorry for sounding so passive-agressive.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes