Artemis 20

May 29, 2020
U can't that's why its adviced before entering the dungeon test to make another savefile to prevent of getting your progress outside the dungeon wiped.

TL;DR: make a 2nd or a 3rd saveslot when you're inside the dungeon without overwriting the current ones on being on the city.
Thank you

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
can anyone share save from last update please , cause i cant trigger a new quest or event in new update , please someone share save file

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
The character being stuck moving in a direction without my input every 3 seconds bug, until i press that direction's button and then change direction, is still here. Anyone else getting this or am I the only one? Pls respond. Have this happening in a few other RPGM games, some not, and majority not at this frequency. Wonder what this is about.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
The character being stuck moving in a direction without my input every 3 seconds bug, until i press that direction's button and then change direction, is still here. Anyone else getting this or am I the only one? Pls respond. Have this happening in a few other RPGM games, some not, and majority not at this frequency. Wonder what this is about.
I've had this happen to me occasionally as well on multiple games, no idea what causes it but I believe it has to do with the RPGM engine rather than the individual game or computer. Maybe try restarting your computer and see if that helps, if not then maybe reinstalling the RTP files might.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I've had this happen to me occasionally as well on multiple games, no idea what causes it but I believe it has to do with the RPGM engine rather than the individual game or computer. Maybe try restarting your computer and see if that helps, if not then maybe reinstalling the RTP files might.
Been there done that. Hell I had the same problem on old computer, moving to new computer with new OS and installing everything fresh with new RPGM files still gets the same result. I think this game is the worst offender in terms of movement bug, so that relative difference between games tells me it's firstly RPGM Engine bug and secondly programmer not fixing something or writing something correctly in the movement code or whatever. Guess I'll have to wait for this to get fixed, hopefully someone reported the bug to dev.

On a side-note, do the amount of passed days have any influence or relevance in this game on events and stuff, or can I go gung-ho not caring about which in-game day I'm playing at?

Reactions: LeviosaBr

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Been there done that. Hell I had the same problem on old computer, moving to new computer with new OS and installing everything fresh with new RPGM files still gets the same result. I think this game is the worst offender in terms of movement bug, so that relative difference between games tells me it's firstly RPGM Engine bug and secondly programmer not fixing something or writing something correctly in the movement code or whatever. Guess I'll have to wait for this to get fixed, hopefully someone reported the bug to dev.

On a side-note, do the amount of passed days have any influence or relevance in this game on events and stuff, or can I go gung-ho not caring about which in-game day I'm playing at?
As far as I know the in game days do not currently affect anything.

shithole

Aug 21, 2018
How to get the Priestess’s netorare scene in the Inn room? (the new one in 0.26). My lust is 250 and love stat is 50 but when i interact with the mob inside the inn and the one outside ( near weapon shop). I cant choose the blacked out option. Changed the language to Japanese but no luck.
Edit: nevermind, page 216 has the answer

Jul 8, 2018
Aight real quick, the prologue flashback music inside the inn to when you're buying the rings is fucking awesome. Has no fucking business being in an RPGmaker game, and that's fantastic.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes