May 19, 2017
Fuck I can't view the NTR event under the palm tree cos Kohaku's faith is high. Also, what does the first option with the pink-haired NPC in the bar do? I can only pick the second option where he then brings the priestess to the private room.

Last edited:

akalazamma

Sep 24, 2020
how can i get savefile change from save edittor like
Variable#173 - Priestess Stat Points (Used to upgrade stats)
Variable#183 - Male Protagonist Insanity Stat Value
Variable#184 - Priestess Insanity Stat Value
Variable#197 - Cum Endurance
Variable#199 - Erotic Technique
Variable#204 - Yarizo Relationship Value
Variable#342 - Trauma from Goblin
Variable#343 - Trauma from Slime
Variable#361 - Trauma from Lunatic
Variable#403 - Anal Experience

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I edited this save with protagonist's stats fully enhanced so he can fuck and impregnate the sleeping npcs and the beach elf as many times as you guys wants... Actually, i even changed kohaku skin and hair color but it goes invisible so i changed the value back to 0... I put full bukkake on level 5 on all parts of Kohaku's body but it seems only face, anus and butt are getting affected in this ver of the game, if you don't want it just take a shower haha

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I edited this save with protagonist's stats fully enhanced so he can fuck and impregnate the sleeping npcs and the beach elf as many times as you guys wants... Actually, i even changed kohaku skin and hair color but it goes invisible so i changed the value back to 0... I put full bukkake on level 5 on all parts of the body but it seems only face, anus and butt are getting affected in this ver of the game.
Blessed and thankful for this.

also how the Eff nobody have make a server dedicated to this game or techno's games in general :O ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 樟葉莲
Apr 11, 2019
I did the wall fuck with 200 lust and 100 love and the condition is that the MC "MUST NOT" have talked about how he like to get cucked to the Priestess. You can get this scene by interacting with the event NPCs outside the inn and in the bar during "DAYTIME" while you are Priestess solo mode picking the first choice. The second choice leads to the toilet in the bar which has no wall fuck scene. And the scene you are looking for is in the sex choice and after whatever choice you made, you will be given a choice which the first will show you a finger wall fuck scene.

For the female NPC waking up --> Yes, there will be a dice throw which will decide whether you go to jail or not. When you are in jail keep choosing the choice until you see the Priestess come in to service the guard and 2 other prisoners. I did the prison thing with level 3 pouring all my stats into faith. I've also had the MC talk about his cuck fetish to the Priestess for this scene.
i can not get the wall fuck did i misstake something ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Are you talking about Discord? If so I'm pretty sure Techno has a server dedicated to this game and/or his other games.
I mean a fan-server discord to gather around and share updates or discuss about related games of techno.

i know of his 2 patreon english server and japanese speakers server :p.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I mean a fan-server discord to gather around and share updates or discuss about related games of techno.

i know of his 2 patreon english server and japanese speakers server :p.
I mean I could make one if it is something people will use, I suppose it will be easier to discuss things than on here, but I don't have much experience with Discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes