k0tik

Feb 25, 2019
I figured out how to open the Netorare sex scene in your Inn room.
1Create a new game, choose only Netorare and Netorase.
2.After arrival at the hotel. go outside and back into the hotel.
3. Choose a priestess and play her through menu A.
3. Go into the room and activate the cheat. Set the values Lust 200 love 100 (you can also 0 if 100 does not work).
4. Leave the hotel and go to the NPC on the far side of the smithy.
5. Select the first column 2 times.
6. Perfect!

There are no English dialogues, so only Japanese.

Here is a save with a working scene

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
I figured out how to open the Netorare sex scene in your Inn room.
1Create a new game, choose only Netorare and Netorase.
2.After arrival at the hotel. go outside and back into the hotel.
3. Choose a priestess and play her through menu A.
3. Go into the room and activate the cheat. Set the values Lust 200 love 100 (you can also 0 if 100 does not work).
4. Leave the hotel and go to the NPC on the far side of the smithy.
5. Select the first column 2 times.
6. Perfect!

There are no English dialogues, so only Japanese.

Here is a save with a working scene
Well, it's basically working out this way because if you choose to talk with priestess with mc's netorase desires apparently this scenes gets bugged

TuleDeus_Tule

Jun 2, 2020
In the jail area( in the sewers) go to the middle cell and there should be a broken wall to pass through
The mission that follows is to talk to the adventurer in the church, but even after talking to him I did not progress with the mission, what must be done to advance?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
The mission that follows is to talk to the adventurer in the church, but even after talking to him I did not progress with the mission, what must be done to advance?
Another quest, which is advanced by talking to the NPC inside the library.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Got a notif in game that "Yarizo had died" Seems like if you don't go to Port Town in time or certain times to interrupt him and the Sailors,
They WILL really kill Yarizo lol Don't want that to happen since Yarizo Content is the ultimate NTR in this game.

But good to know that "NTR IS AVOIDABLE"
The fate of MC and Priestess is really up to you.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Got a notif in game that "Yarizo had died" Seems like if you don't go to Port Town in time or certain times to interrupt him and the Sailors,
They WILL really kill Yarizo lol Don't want that to happen since Yarizo Content is the ultimate NTR in this game.

But good to know that "NTR IS AVOIDABLE"
The fate of MC and Priestess is really up to you.
It's funny how Yarizo can be killed so easily in the main game when he had almost supernatural powers in the dungeon test :sneaky:

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes