Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
sex mob test doesnt work on "invite him to your room" I have 200 lust, 150 love...its still unselectable
It also didn't work for me at first for some reason, but then it just started working despite me not changing anything. Something you could try is going solo Priestess outside the Inn room and then going inside and checking if the Male Protagonist is there or if it is a letter instead, I think it may only work if the Male Protagonist is not inside the room.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i see many ppl complaning about variable edditing so here is a lil info on how to get all your variables with names on the save editor.
use this program all decryptor * been using it for years :LOL:*

:::
after you decrypt evry thing ,lazy mode just simply click on decript all
how to do that ?.
in the program go to the top left ..file ,, open file navigate to the folder of the game in question and select the file
named Game.rgss3a after that click in tools and extract all files. ""this will have no effect what so ever on your game the software will creat a brand new folder with the files you will need **btw this is also how i get game's images* just a side note :p * mooving on!
wen you drop a save file into the editor "" ""
go to the extract folder in the all decryptor go to the data folder and fin this file at the bottom named
System.rvdata2
drag and drop that to the editor and TADAAAAA al lyour variables will be named (y) (y) (y) that also works for items to you can fully see all ingame items by droping the items file also found in the extracted data folder this is the file you are looking for Items.rvdata2 its found on the top before maps
""side note if the variables or items are not showing * i mean like they dont even appear the editor itself is a bit wierd on this aspect easy to resolve tho it has to do with ur save for items in the game just buy 1 or 2 items from a shop or a droped monster item resuming just get any random item and save, then droping the item file will add ALL the ingame items to the list "i avoid adding key items because it most games geting key items out of order kinda buggs or glitches the game they are named key in the list after you do this :p same thing for variables you want a specific variable to show ? do any thing in the game that chnages it.
btw if the show with japanese names i use google chrome that has auto translate right click on the page 7nth option from top to bottom using google chrome.
sory for typos and welp have fun editting those games !

Last edited:

dr.pepperino

Apr 29, 2019
Anyone knows how to increase lust without cheating?
I tried getting her to 50 horniness but when I go to sleep nothing happens

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
i see many ppl complaning about variable edditing so here is a lil info on how to get all your variables with names on the save editor.

how to do that ?.
in the program go to the top left ..file ,, open file navigate to the folder of the game in question and select the file
named Game.rgss3a after that click in tools and extract all files. ""this will have no effect what so ever on your game the software will creat a brand new folder with the files you will need **btw this is also how i get game's images* just a side note :p * mooving on!
go to the extract folder in the all decryptor go to the data folder and fin this file at the bottom named
System.rvdata2
drag and drop that to the editor and TADAAAAA al lyour variables will be named (y) (y) (y) that also works for items to you can fully see all ingame items by droping the items file also found in the extracted data folder this is the file you are looking for Items.rvdata2 its found on the top before maps
""side note if the variables or items are not showing * i mean like they dont even appear the editor itself is a bit wierd on this aspect easy to resolve tho it has to do with ur save for items in the game just buy 1 or 2 items from a shop or a droped monster item resuming just get any random item and save, then droping the item file will add ALL the ingame items to the list "i avoid adding key items because it most games geting key items out of order kinda buggs or glitches the game they are named key in the list after you do this :p same thing for variables you want a specific variable to show ? do any thing in the game that chnages it.
btw if the show with japanese names i use google chrome that has auto translate right click on the page 7nth option from top to bottom using google chrome.
This isn't really much help with this game as I think them variables were in Japanese. >.<:coffee:(wantedtoaddanemojibutdidntknowwhich)

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Please tell me you're serious. I really cannot fathom the fascination with NTR and shit, but the art looks amazing.
the game is being developed with an ntr focus and a non ntr focus so you can either avoid it in game or turn it off after you hit new game.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
It also didn't work for me at first for some reason, but then it just started working despite me not changing anything. Something you could try is going solo Priestess outside the Inn room and then going inside and checking if the Male Protagonist is there or if it is a letter instead, I think it may only work if the Male Protagonist is not inside the room.
According to the guide in the opening post, the priestess can invite men in your inn room only if the protagonist hasn't confessed about his fetish, i don't know if it's his cheating fetish (him cheating on her) or the netorase fetish. It works on a clean save if you use cheats to get the required lust and love values, but once you start playing you'll probably want to experience as much as possible of the game, and that locks you from inviting men into the room you have at the inn.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017

how to do that ?.
System.rvdata2
Thanks, I didn't know about inserting the System.rvdata2 into the save editor.

This isn't really much help with this game as I think them variables were in Japanese. >.<:coffee:(wantedtoaddanemojibutdidntknowwhich)
Idk about other browsers but if you are using chrome you could always right click in the web page and hit translate to English, it is MTL but not bad for helping guess which variable is the right one.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
According to the guide in the opening post, the priestess can invite men in your inn room only if the protagonist hasn't confessed about his fetish, i don't know if it's his cheating fetish (him cheating on her) or the netorase fetish. It works on a clean save if you use cheats to get the required lust and love values, but once you start playing you'll probably want to experience as much as possible of the game, and that locks you from inviting men into the room you have at the inn.
It used to say that (pretty sure I removed it, if not let me know where it says that), it was a bug from the Jap version that has since been fixed in the Eng version (I believe).

When I tried it I was able to see the scene even after I had talked to the Priestess about Netorase but it took a couple of tries to work properly, but that may have been because I was using an old save.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, Is there more to the new beach scene. The die roll list the success at 0 so it will always succeed. is it just the start of a new scene that will be added later is what im asking?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Hey, Is there more to the new beach scene. The die roll list the success at 0 so it will always succeed. is it just the start of a new scene that will be added later is what im asking?
The beach scene consists of the kids asking you to play, one kid taking the Male Protagonist away, the remaining two kids burying the Priestess in the sand and then leaving her, and then a dice roll based on faith (I think), failing the roll will lead to the Priestess being raped by some random dude on the beach. If you are saying that you can't fail the dice roll then I think there may be something wrong with your game, or your faith stat is too high.

Ara Ara Ara

May 27, 2018
Guys, Full save doesn't work because there is no Gallery. However you're going to have to grind for the coins. You can cheat on the NTR stat and Love Stat but I haven't been able to get the coins without doing quests, which is dumb imo since its still in testing but thats IMO. Imma wait until there is a working gallery to ask for future saves from now on.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
The beach scene consists of the kids asking you to play, one kid taking the Male Protagonist away, the remaining two kids burying the Priestess in the sand and then leaving her, and then a dice roll based on faith (I think), failing the roll will lead to the Priestess being raped by some random dude on the beach. If you are saying that you can't fail the dice roll then I think there may be something wrong with your game, or your faith stat is too high.
I have this issue as well. I've edited every faith stat to 0. I've tried raising the "enemy faith stat" to a higher number as well, I can't seem to fail it. Anyone have a working save for that scene? Mind Sharing?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I have to talk to a female adventurer in or near the church, but the only one there doesn't tell me useful stuff and the quest only continues to tell me to talk to her. What am I missing?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes