skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
This isn't really much help with this game as I think them variables were in Japanese. >.<:coffee:(wantedtoaddanemojibutdidntknowwhich)
i'm guessing you were just a tinny lil lil bit lazy in reading what i typed o.o i'l give you that tho i did type alot but i specificaly explained how to deal with the japan lang issue please read evry thing (y)

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks, I didn't know about inserting the System.rvdata2 into the save editor.

Idk about other browsers but if you are using chrome you could always right click in the web page and hit translate to English, it is MTL but not bad for helping guess which variable is the right one.
Yeah for some reason I forgot about translate. I actually remembered about it like a minute later after writing that but was too lazy to edit it hahaha

SukanMedik123

Aug 25, 2019
Is there no way to change the resolution past the smallest without it getting pixelated? I've read in this thread before that the resolution is bugged but that was from a month or two ago. Changing it in the main menu doesn't make it better, neither does F5 or alt+enter.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I have this issue as well. I've edited every faith stat to 0. I've tried raising the "enemy faith stat" to a higher number as well, I can't seem to fail it. Anyone have a working save for that scene? Mind Sharing?
Here, it is right in front of the tree and I just tested it to make sure it worked. The save is actually one that someone else uploaded a while ago bc I don't have a save of my own on my laptop currently, so I'm not sure if there is anything wrong with it for other scenes. Also the facial expression of the Priestess is a bit off (Yandere) but it doesn't show up in the scene so it should be fine.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Is there no way to change the resolution past the smallest without it getting pixelated? I've read in this thread before that the resolution is bugged but that was from a month or two ago. Changing it in the main menu doesn't make it better, neither does F5 or alt+enter.
With this version of RPGMaker? Not really. Here's a decent program for replicating a windowed game and scaling it up though.

It does a far better job of scaling up than other programs doing the same job that I've encountered. I use it for ancient RPGMaker games and other VN engines.

SukanMedik123

Aug 25, 2019
With this version of RPGMaker? Not really. Here's a decent program for replicating a windowed game and scaling it up though.

It does a far better job of scaling up than other programs doing the same job that I've encountered. I use it for ancient RPGMaker games and other VN engines.
Thanks a lot! It isn't 4k resolution but it really does the job right. Pixelation is mostly gone while using that program and that was what I needed.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.28):
  • Adult shop added to the Red Light District (Can purchase various items, must complete pantyhose quest to enter)
  • New costume "High Leg Bodysuit" added (Purchased in Adult Shop)
  • Dildo masturbation added (Purchase Dildo in Adult Shop, use Item menu to access)
  • Flirt menu scene "Dogeza" added
  • Flirt menu scene "Hugging cowgirl" added
  • Paizuri+Blowjob scene at the Bar (Needs Lust>50 and Love>50, sit down for a meal to view?, can be done on Male Protagonist or netorase?)
  • Random female NPCs around town (Random Standing Portraits)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes