CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Just take a bath and control Kohaku. The sparkly node on the bench allows you to toggle bush and underarm hair.
arigato (y)
actually, the baths are always a place I tend to ignore so I probably did mess up that one time I went there haha.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
arigato (y)
actually, the baths are always a place I tend to ignore so I probably did mess up that one time I went there haha.
Nah, there's something in the latest versions that turned my hairy Kohaku into completely shaved. I don't know if he changed some variables around or what.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Where I can find this event?, sorry if this was posted before. The image was posted on another site on june., btw I don't know if this game has had previous iterations, where Techno ended up discarding some events, is that a possibility? View attachment 957145
This screenshot is something technobrake leaked out last year, when he was posting some ideas for the game. Maybe this will come on next updates, with the hypno mage

arnelz

May 12, 2018
I cant wait for Yarizo content , but after seeing named variables that can be in the game going from Minotaur , Ogre , Lizard man , Uncle , Doge , Dragon , Chaotic , Demon etc semen amount . Just gonna say if the artist finish this game ( hopefully will) the protagonist will have allot of netorare done to him behind his back and allot of forced cuckoldry if he lose a battle or drink the death serum :D expect some extreme penetrations

JohnOmen

Dec 7, 2017
Has anyone managed to fail the check at the end of the beach scene where you rest? What happens, does she stay trapped in the sand and someone else finds her?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Has anyone managed to fail the check at the end of the beach scene where you rest? What happens, does she stay trapped in the sand and someone else finds her?
Can it really be failed at this point? I have faith 2 with Jimmy but I guess it depends on Kohaku's faith(6) because I always succeed. I want to cry but have no tears, I guess this is what suffering from success means.

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone know how active the beach events or the sewer event are? And why can I no longer grab the spider web just like that? do I have to have an object or something?

klaus2302

Jun 18, 2020
Does anyone know how active the beach events or the sewer event are? And why can I no longer grab the spider web just like that? do I have to have an object or something?
the fatigure must be below 100. each time u grab one u get +10 fatigure and when it reach 100 u cant grab them

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes