Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
So anyone got an idea when the english version of 0.28 is coming out?
and on that note, the next version of the jp version.

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
So anyone got an idea when the english version of 0.28 is coming out?
and on that note, the next version of the jp version.
New versions have been consistently released two weeks apart from one another, and the english usually follows the japanese by a few days. The holiday season has slowed the translation, but you can still expect that its on the way, and will likely be released in the next few days.

Edit: I forgot to mention, the next release for the Japanese version will likely be on the 7th on this month. This is assuming Technobrake sticks to his usual schedule.

Last edited:

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Also- Does anyone know how to Try and rescue the Priestess once she's been taken by the homeless people? for some reason i forgot- i was pretty sure you just go to the Dungeon Entrance which is blocked by a Guard but the Guard isn't letting me pass and i can't try to rescue her. Halp?

klaus2302

Jun 18, 2020
Also- Does anyone know how to Try and rescue the Priestess once she's been taken by the homeless people? for some reason i forgot- i was pretty sure you just go to the Dungeon Entrance which is blocked by a Guard but the Guard isn't letting me pass and i can't try to rescue her. Halp?
town entrance to rescue her. u cant go solo in to the dungeon^^

Reactions: geneinfinity

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
Hey you know in the beach, the ntr event where kohaku is stuck under sand, anyone actually manages to fail the dice roll for it to happen? i can't fail no matter what, what happens at least?

GuyNamedK

Nov 15, 2020
Hey you know in the beach, the ntr event where kohaku is stuck under sand, anyone actually manages to fail the dice roll for it to happen? i can't fail no matter what, what happens at least?
Someone comes along and rapes her while she's stuck in the sand.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I've tried the event twice and failed the dice roll both times, idk why people seem to be having problems with this event, maybe I was just lucky tho idk.

Can someone give me a rundown on the shota content?
As far as I know there is currently no shota content whatsoever in the game.

MischiefSmile

May 8, 2018
Can someone give me a rundown on the shota content?
Yeah Techno had to remove bestiality from the game as well if anyone was into that sort of thing as well as any loli & shots stuff if he was planning to put that kind of stuff in the game.
Patreon updated their TOS which fucked over a lot creators and their content. A few went to subscribe star which wasn't as strict but alot stayed with patreon because I think they were worried their supporters wouldn't follow them to the new platform.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes