KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Weird, I can't seem to trigger the horny at night event anymore
The one that priestess wake up at night because she's too horny

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Weird, I can't seem to trigger the horny at night event anymore
The one that priestess wake up at night because she's too horny
I think that has been removed from the game, you can now just find NPCs around the map for Netorare sex. Idk about the scenes with the Male Protagonist tho.

Heyzem

May 25, 2018
How get the scene when kohaku wake in the midle of nigth horny in the inn and you can go to the next room with an npc? Sorry my bad english.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
Anybody test and see what those expensive items are in the equipment shop? They look like necklaces

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
Gotta say, while I am neutral towards normal Netorare and don't really mind it at all, I much prefer some Netorase like this. Netorase all day every day. There's the weird feeling the one doing the Netorase still OWNs the girl in some way. Like pimping her out for your own amusement. Huge props for Technobrake for making such a game that separates Netorare and Netorase. ESPECIALLY with a girl that's Yandere. Good lord we need more H games with Yanderes.
I agree but for me we really need more yandere netorase combination h-game/doujin/etc. A yandere doing netorase sounds so hot more than a "typical" heroine doing it.

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
I agree but for me we really need more yandere netorase combination h-game/doujin/etc. A yandere doing netorase sounds so hot more than a "typical" heroine doing it.
exactly, this is the only game that dives into that area, i havent seen any other game, doujin or hentai for that matter try the Yandere Netorase would be nice to see more of it.

Reactions: Erosia

MasterFapper

May 11, 2018
exactly, this is the only game that dives into that area, i havent seen any other game, doujin or hentai for that matter try the Yandere Netorase would be nice to see more of it.
Yeah the only yandere netorase hentai I could find was that FGO doujin featuring Serenity, as for this game I hope the dev adds more yandere-netorase scenes. Seriously this combination is untapped, as I am already bored with the same old NTR formula.

Reactions: Francisco Torres
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes